Boy, I sure would like a hot toys kyle reese from terminator 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yllum

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Guys I am quite new to hottoys collecting. I am aware there is a kyle reese figure released way back that has an awful head sculpt.

I watched terminator 1 recently and would love an kyle reese figure. you guys know anything about hot toys re- releasing kyle reese figure? them making one that capture the character facial likeness will be great.

Re: hot toys kyle reese! from terminator 1

Ah man, come on! I thought this was news or a teaser or something.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Ah man, come on! I thought this was news or a teaser or something.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Same... :(

Yllum, no offense man, I like you and you have interesting questions to discuss, but not everything needs its own thread. This I can understand as its not a very talked about topic, as such when you write the title and its not an announcement just throw a question mark or word it more as a question. Hope that makes sense, and please dont take offense, I mean it in the nicest way possible :peace

Same... :(

Yllum, no offense man, I like you and you have interesting questions to discuss, but not everything needs its own thread. This I can understand as its not a very talked about topic, as such when you write the title and its not an announcement just throw a question mark or word it more as a question. Hope that makes sense, and please dont take offense, I mean it in the nicest way possible :peace

no offense taken man! :)
I added in some question marks . that should do

no offense taken man! :)
I added in some question marks . that should do

:lol

Much better

As for your question, no one really knows. Though this weekend I will be meeting Micheal Biehn and plan on asking him product related questions. I'll try and get an answer or some info from his end

Re: hot toys kyle reese! from terminator 1 ??????

Guys I am quite new to hottoys collecting. I am aware there is a kyle reese figure released way back that has an awful head sculpt.

I watched terminator 1 recently and would love an kyle reese figure. you guys know anything about hot toys re- releasing kyle reese figure? them making one that capture the character facial likeness will be great.

There has not been any news from Hot toys about doing Kyle Reese figure over . Nothing whatsoever . There may be problems with likeness rights from Michael biehn . Who knows ? I'm sure they would do this over again if they could .

If they revisited this and make Arnold, Linda, Kyle and a 1/6 Endo I would be happy.

yeah man!! after revisting T1. I really like kyle reese alot. he is badass! the fact he is only human makes him even more heroic.

it would be cool to have reese figure with biehn likeness sitting on my display cabinet. :)

That single exclamation mark left in the edited title was still enough to sucker me into this thread :monkey1

Yllum should start a thread about his impressive & prolific ability to create threads on top of threads. :lol

:monkey3

Boy, you should have deleted this thread and tossed it in the same pile as the Batman Returns/Arkham City/BTTF threads.

Back