Statue Doom Legendary Statue vs. Doom PF Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ujiffy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Debating whether to get Doom Legendary Statue or Doom PF Statue. Price if I were to get Doom PF Statue at this time would be similar to price of Doom Legendary Statue. Question is, will Doom Legendary Statue be a grail piece and rise in value like Wolf Predator LSF in future? If so, I will get the Doom Legendary Statue instead since it is still available on preorder with payment plan option.

Get the one you like the most and fits best with your collection. If I had to choose it would of course be the LSF, but if you have all 1/4 it may look out of place.

Remember there's a new Doom PF in the works which will probably be revealed at SDCC this summer

If it's between the 2 you mentioned though LSF every time

PF Doom hasn't aged well at all. If it wasn't worth so much on the aftermarket, people would trash talk it all the time, but because it is, people convince themselves it somehow looks good compared to modern PF. Go for the legendary scale.

Really? I thought it was one of sideshows best efforts? Never seen it in person so can't really judge 100% but I've always loved that PF from afar!

There is a new Doom PF coming out soon? Never heard anything about that. If so, think I will wait to see how that one looks before ordering the legendary scale.

Besides his chair, the old doom pf really isn't very detailed and the cloth was never good on it. I hope they stop production on the doom LSF once they release the new pf :D

If it wasn't worth so much on the aftermarket, people would trash talk it all the time, but because it is, people convince themselves it somehow looks good compared to modern PF.

This isn't even wrong.

PS - why is this thread not in the Marvel statues forum?

The Doom LSF will always be dear to my heart. Actually i don't like the pf... which takes me to... Imagine how awesome it would be if Sideshow would announce a modern-age Doom PF, which i've heard rumors saying it's actually happening. I would order same day!!

Don't like the PF but that LSF is positively jaw dropping. For me personally, I'll more than likely pick up the new upcoming PF. I don't plan on purchasing any LSF pieces. They are too large and bust my budget. However, there is no denying the magnificence of the Doom LSF.

Back