New "Ultimate Freddy" announced, along with Ghost Face. (NECA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Some of our '14 horror offerings will be solicited this week. Ultimate Freddy, Ghost Face, Part 2 Jason, & more" @ Twitter

I don't ever recall hearing about the Ghost Face, but Part 2 Jason refers to the MEGO style. Otherwise, I believe GF & FK are new.

Freddy: https://www.toynews-online.biz/news...lm-street-with-ultimate-freddy-krueger/042220
freddykr.jpg

Finally, a NECA Freddy with articulated legs :yess: I'm loving the new headsculpt and accessories although the phone would've gone better with a Nancy figure in my opinion. I'm hoping the long arms from the original figure can be used with this one.

Awesome def gnna pick this up. Really liking this and the Godzilla figs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked Randy and Freddy is the only figure that isn't retro. I would love it if they did all the greats with this ultimate treatment.

I'm sure if Freddy sells well they'll at least do Jason...possibly Myers / Leatherface.

Bl6I0zzCAAAGuT4.jpg

The oozing hand <3 This figure looks impressive! I think pre-orders go live later today, hoping BBTS picks it up.

Yep I will be getting this guy also, he looks great thus far.

I just hope that NECA's paint apps are ok on this one although their original '84 Freddy figure was one of their better ones.

MEGO. If they did Michael and Leatherface, I'll bite. But I just wish they would go back to their roots and do more cool boxed sets like back in the day. This usually brings up a 'not profitable/tooling' argument.

Oh my god a Ghost Face Mego?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I'm pretty sure in the past they confirmed a Myers MEGO would come down the line!

I'm so glad I waited and didn't get any of the other Freddy figures.:yess: This is the one I've been waiting for! Finally, a fully articulated Freddy!! Now they need to make a Fully possible Beetlejuice, Chucky and I wouldn't mind new Terminator figures with leg articulation...I'm sure these will get made eventually :D

I asked about an new and improved Freddy in 1/4. Randy told me next year... YES!

I'm sure if Freddy sells well they'll at least do Jason...possibly Myers / Leatherface.

View attachment 105307

The oozing hand <3 This figure looks impressive! I think pre-orders go live later today, hoping BBTS picks it up.

They copied the Mezco Freddy with the phone, removable face and even the spurting green stuff from the fingers. :lol

At least it looks cool and has articulated legs this time.

I noticed. I missed out on Mezcos so that's why I'm somewhat more excited than others :p

An improved 1/4 Freddy? Need to start saving my $.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back