Question Regarding Usage of Sideshow Points towards Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cksport

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a question for you. I have been a supporter of the Joe line from the beginning. I have purchased most of the Sideshow Joe 1/6 figures directly from Sideshow so I have been accumulating a fair amount of points over the years. I have yet to use them. I figure I have roughly $130-140 in points.

So i preordered the Destro exclusive. When I did, life was a bit different and there are now much more important things that I need to pay for.

I am looking to, if possible, use my points towards my Destro purchase. Do you guys know if thats possible? If so, how would I go about it.

If its not possible, i keep the order, and pay for it. I'm just looking to use these points towards a figure that I dont have.

Thanks for the help. I know this seems like such a newbie question.

-Chris

just cancel your previous order and make a new order with your rewards points

Why would you want to waste your points on Disastro? :huh

I look at it two ways; one, it's not worth spending actual cash on something that isn't perfect so use reward points instead; or two, I've been saving my points for something special and this isn't it.

If you're a completest or really like their version of Destro, use the points.

Back