Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - 12th Doctor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was already getting the second 11 whenever they offered I'm so if they offer a Capaldi head with it score, I'd be very tempted to kit bash what I could of a Twelfth. Although I'm more apt to think it'll be an actual figure offering but who knows, maybe they'll 2 pack it.

I was already getting the second 11 whenever they offered I'm so if they offer a Capaldi head with it score, I'd be very tempted to kit bash what I could of a Twelfth. Although I'm more apt to think it'll be an actual figure offering but who knows, maybe they'll 2 pack it.

Greggo has already said as much on facebook that it's a seperate figure and the head that will come with 11 v.2 will be a different variant of 12.

not likely i know but i would love to have a 12 inhand when new season starts! :clap at least close to a PO be good. wonder if BCS have seen behind the scenes prop and production pics so they can get ahead start on accessories and the like?

That is what I've been talking about this whole time. I thought you said you'd read all the comments and didn't see it. He doesn't say outright. He just says so in so many words. LOL.

That's good that it has been confirmed since another 12 head would seem otherwise since it was stated in the past that heads are the most expensive part to make. Perhaps this is why 12 is a digital sculpt rather than a hand sculpted. Are digital sculpts cheaper to produce due to the popularity of and flexibility of digital art?

Greggo has already said as much on facebook that it's a seperate figure and the head that will come with 11 v.2 will be a different variant of 12.

As the hair is being sculpted separately I wonder if it'll be the same Capaldi sculpt for 11 v.2 with different hair?

It'll be interesting to see how quickly he actually does come out. I mean, it's still pretty early days. We're just getting an even earlier look than usual. The only downside I can see to releasing him too early is that his accessories might suffer a bit if he's planned out before they know what accessories might be important. But, it could be that this comes later in the process anyway and they'll have more of that info.

That is what I've been talking about this whole time. I thought you said you'd read all the comments and didn't see it. He doesn't say outright. He just says so in so many words. LOL.

I'm not friends with Greggo on Facebook. I only read what was posted on the BCS page, not the personal pages of BCS employees. LOL. Again, asked you if you had a quote from anyone, you had nothing. No worries.

It'll be interesting to see how quickly he actually does come out. I mean, it's still pretty early days. We're just getting an even earlier look than usual. The only downside I can see to releasing him too early is that his accessories might suffer a bit if he's planned out before they know what accessories might be important. But, it could be that this comes later in the process anyway and they'll have more of that info.

I love the way we're seeing all these things almost in real time as they're developed - Angel, Hartnell, now Capaldi. Really makes it exciting to collect from this company, 'cause we're regularly getting interesting news of one kind or another.

Yea. People complain a lot over the poor customer service displayed by this company, but compared to Hot Toys they are really transparent and ddemonstrate time and time again that they really care about the fans.

As for this head, il have to see 12's performance before I commit to buy the figure, but it looks great.

I'm not friends with Greggo on Facebook. I only read what was posted on the BCS page, not the personal pages of BCS employees. LOL. Again, asked you if you had a quote from anyone, you had nothing. No worries.

No worries either way. I was talking about the BCS Fans group I run on Facebook, not his personal page. That's what I mentioned above as well as the official BCS page, and when you said you'd read it, I assumed you had looked at both places, seen Gregg's comments, and still didn't regard that as official. Which is why I said there was nothing more official to quote for you! LOL. So now it all makes sense. :)

I love the way we're seeing all these things almost in real time as they're developed - Angel, Hartnell, now Capaldi. Really makes it exciting to collect from this company, 'cause we're regularly getting interesting news of one kind or another.

If anything, the sharing and transparency has kind of bit them in the behind before. So I'm glad they aren't too gun shy about it. It's nice to see stuff in progress, I think.

If anything, the sharing and transparency has kind of bit them in the behind before. So I'm glad they aren't too gun shy about it. It's nice to see stuff in progress, I think.

Someone needs to make a gif of that moment in A Fish Called Wanda where Kevin Kline shouts 'Disappointed!' Anyone other than a complete baby man should be able to handle an item getting changed/ cancelled without making death threats or whatever.

Oh wait - this is a company making Doctor Who products...

Joking aside I think BC's fans are pretty grown up compared to the CO fans and that has to be down to the grown up way in which BC treats its customers - that word you used, transparency, is so important. You respect people who treat you with respect.

Back