Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 7 to be possibly be revealed at E3

Its funny how they just killed Barry off and not once did he utter "jibble sandwich".

Just found this, and this three minute foreign made fan film is better than all the Anderson movies combined.

Thats awesome I agree it puts those ****** RE movies to shame.

The better question is, how did Enrico figure out that from facility, it wouldn't be far to the mansion? :cuckoo:

Honestly what I hated most about RE5 was the reviews justifying that Sheva made the game more tense. How does THAT work? "oh you had to worry about your friend now!" that was...all they said

One thing about RE6 I'll praise, the partner AI didn't feel like a burden like with Sheva.

I thought Mercenaries in RE5 was a lot better.

I gave Sheva a machine gun and a sniper rifle and she never caused me any problems at all.

Just found this, and this three minute foreign made fan film is better than all the Anderson movies combined.

tumblr_inline_n49lw8SbTE1qbkp0x.gif

tumblr_inline_n49lwmMLGx1qbkp0x.gif

:lol I think the cutscenes from the original RE are better.

Eh...sure about that? Have you seen RE fan films on youtube? God awful crap. This is actually quite decent. The least this fan film has over any other fan film is it's come the closest to atmosphere from the REmake :lol

You know how you make a fan film look 100x better? Put it next to an ugly fan film :lol

Last edited:

Eh...sure about that? Have you seen RE fan films on youtube? God awful crap. This is actually quite decent. The least this fan film has over any other fan film is it's come the closest to atmosphere from the REmake :lol

You know how you make a fan film look 100x better? Put it next to an ugly fan film :lol

tumblr_inline_n45flrRF5a1s1mkhn.gif

Yeah I've seen most of the RE fan films. I've yet to see one i like. A for efforta but just...eh... Having said that, I dig the zombie makeup they used in the one you posted.

That fan film was great. Awesome camera lighting and costumes. Voices ain't bad either. The accent (what is it?) takes away from the characters tho.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This guy (Rod Lima) is solely making RE2 via the RE4 engine. His reason? Just to see if he could.

This is separate from the other RE2 remake being made with a small team due out later in December this year by "Invader Games."

That looks great! Damn... how much more do we need to beat it into Capcom's head until we get a remake?

That looks great! Damn... how much more do we need to beat it into Capcom's head until we get a remake?

It will never happen they are interested in going forward it rebooted if we would have a shot.

This looks to be the best of the re2make projects out there. Awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thinking about buying Resident Evil 6 on Steam. Really enjoyed Revelations and 5. RE2 and Nemesis are still the best IMO. Is 6 really that crap?

Thinking about buying Resident Evil 6 on Steam. Really enjoyed Revelations and 5. RE2 and Nemesis are still the best IMO. Is 6 really that crap?

yea the story is pretty bad download it from somewhere it's not worth paying for.

yea the story is pretty bad download it from somewhere it's not worth paying for.

Yikes haha. Surely it's worth going through Mercenaries with a friend though?

Back