Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 7 to be possibly be revealed at E3

A lot of people disliked the partner system but I thought it was great.

Also leech men were the scariest enemies ;_;

I want to replay 0 now...was it ported to PS3 yet or was that just a rumor?

I liked the partner system a lot. Although it was a pain when you would be moving into a new area that you would need to go back and get every item you dropped to consolidate them to one room again.

No Nintendo games will ever jump across platforms, their greedy with those type of games. MGS The Twin Snakes is also another Sony title that will never leave Nintendo's hands.

Bawww, I really don't want to dig out my gamecube or wii.

Yah I agree, they could have still used an item box, dropping the items was definitely annoying.

That's the main reason I didn't play it much, it was too aggravating dealing with that. It's a very tedious game.

Resident Evil 1,2, and 3 were the pinnacle of the series. Most people I know loved RE2 the best. But honestly RE3 is my all time favorite. Code Veronica was good too. RE4 was decent. I mean I liked it, but I definitely prefer the original trilogy over it...

RE5 was mediocre to me in so many ways. It wasn't scary, having Sheeva and not being on your own was the biggest fail of the game. She was horrible and just served to piss me off throughout the entirety of the game.

RE5 got a 3/5 from me. And I felt that was slightly generous. At least the graphics were awesome. I didn't buy 6 and I never will. Same reason I didn't buy FF13. I won't support the missteps the company makes.

I'll support them with quality products. I did buy RE Revelations. Although it wasn't as good as the originals.

Last edited:

I'm playing all of them again. On my vita (ps1 classics) will likely get on RE4 and 5 on my ps3,

Is 6 really all that bad? Never played it, but impulse bought it for $10 on psn a while back... SO MANY GAMES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In terms of story it really had no baring on REmake, and Solidus only mentioned wanting to play it and for the story what he should play. You can remove it from the series completely and it doesn't effect anything whatsoever.

Thanks for the suggestions, man. Yeah, I'm mostly interested in the story. So, I guess I'll go with RE 2, 3, Code Veronica, 4 and 5. I don't have a Gamecube anymore, so no REmake for now :(.

Thanks for the suggestions, man. Yeah, I'm mostly interested in the story. So, I guess I'll go with RE 2, 3, Code Veronica, 4 and 5. I don't have a Gamecube anymore, so no REmake for now :(.

Yeah, RE0, if anything, creates more plot holes. The only thing we get from it plot-wise is the origin of the T-Virus from leeches, one of the three founding members of Umbrella, and a bit more history on Birkin and Wesker. Non plot-wise, it's the only game we see Edward in from Bravo Team and how much of a bad ass Enrico is for being able to stay alive for two something days on his own.

I always play the RE games pre-RE4 about every two years or so. Actually going through REmake right now via emulation with a hack where I play as Barry:

BarryMod.jpg

Emulation via PC? Gamecube emulators are that good now? I wonder if I can play RE0 like this :)

Yeah, when I used Dolphin a year or two ago, REmake was a slow choppy mess. Now it runs smooth for the most part. Of course it also depends on your CPU.

Got a pretty decent gaming PC but the CPU is just a i3 sandybridge...I'll give it a try later tonight.

You can always play the piss poor Director's Cut on the network :lol I hate the change in music in that from the original. You could probably get an emulator and play the original online.

Yeah, RE0, if anything, creates more plot holes. The only thing we get from it plot-wise is the origin of the T-Virus from leeches, one of the three founding members of Umbrella, and a bit more history on Birkin and Wesker. Non plot-wise, it's the only game we see Edward in from Bravo Team and how much of a bad ass Enrico is for being able to stay alive for two something days on his own.

:exactly: :lecture

Don't forget the magic elevator that somehow conjoins the Training Facility with the Raccoon Lab:rotfl

How in the **** did Enrico travel miles and miles from the crash landing of the chopper, to the training facility and get into the Raccoon lab and then go all the way back to the Mansion? :cuckoo:

Yeah, when I used Dolphin a year or two ago, REmake was a slow choppy mess. Now it runs smooth for the most part. Of course it also depends on your CPU.

Alright so I tried booting up RE0 with some things checked off in Dolphin, sadly getting about 30 frames during gameplay, menus and cutscenes @ 60 fps. Not too shabby. Could be better.

i3 sandybridge 2120 and hd radeon 6870 graphics card, 8gb ram. decent although a year or two old now gaming rig. Was hoping I could run RE0 fine ;-;

Any tips? Trying to google some now but everything seems outdated (as far as dolphin goes)

You can always play the piss poor Director's Cut on the network :lol I hate the change in music in that from the original. You could probably get an emulator and play the original online.

:exactly: :lecture

Don't forget the magic elevator that somehow conjoins the Training Facility with the Raccoon Lab:rotfl

How in the **** did Enrico travel miles and miles from the crash landing of the chopper, to the training facility and get into the Raccoon lab and then go all the way back to the Mansion? :cuckoo:
The better question is, how did Enrico figure out that from facility, it wouldn't be far to the mansion? :cuckoo:

Honestly what I hated most about RE5 was the reviews justifying that Sheva made the game more tense. How does THAT work? "oh you had to worry about your friend now!" that was...all they said

Alright so I tried booting up RE0 with some things checked off in Dolphin, sadly getting about 30 frames during gameplay, menus and cutscenes @ 60 fps. Not too shabby. Could be better.

i3 sandybridge 2120 and hd radeon 6870 graphics card, 8gb ram. decent although a year or two old now gaming rig. Was hoping I could run RE0 fine ;-;

Any tips? Trying to google some now but everything seems outdated (as far as dolphin goes)

Most emulation, including Dolphin, rely only on CPU power to run the brunt of everything. My rig is already about 3 years old too and I tend to get slowdown in certain rooms on REmake. Haven't tried RE0 yet.

Just found this, and this three minute foreign made fan film is better than all the Anderson movies combined.

I really liked kevin durrand's barry in RE:R, i hated that he was just a throw away character while that horrible guy that played leon got a free pass.

Back