Medicom RAH Kickass 2 KICKASS 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeubertMichael

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm not sure if there's already an existing thread for this... if there is, I'll leave it to our moderators to delete this :)

I think it looks good, but knowing Medicom prices...

203107k7z191s39zg02uss.jpg

203107vwyfdivxij4rt7tv.jpg

203110nxbncax****c7bqq.jpg

203112qrll4r3l7grp0b47.jpg

203114ttqxqcwqc6wb2o6q.jpg

203115m0j0zpppzppk8g8y.jpg

203116a5bbwlsax288bv28.jpg

203119sc7nfyracqdi3i3q.jpg

203122wggon2hhaoffya7a.jpg

Looks good, but a couple of years sure separates the cult classics from the flash-in-the-pans.

It's a neat niche figure, but with so much coming out.. you have to be a huge fan of the movie and character. I am still waiting for a decent price for the Driver figure from the movie of the same name to be released.

It's a neat niche figure, but with so much coming out.. you have to be a huge fan of the movie and character.

This is where I'm at with this. Back when the first movie came out, I would've been ALL over these. Especially if they'd made the main four (Hit-Girl, Kick-Ass, Red Mist and Big Daddy).

NOW, however, these are passes for me. One reason being that the MCU figures are taking up any available funds.

The second reason being I hated the KA sequel. I haven't been that disgusted with a sequel since walking out of X3: The Last Stand.

That is a nice translation. Medicoms smaller scale prolly works in favor for the character with other figures.

Too bad they didn;t make a Hit Girl from the first flick.

That is a nice translation. Medicoms smaller scale prolly works in favor for the character with other figures.

Too bad they didn;t make a Hit Girl from the first flick.

Totally agree about Hit Girl. Part of the fun in the first movie was the fact that she was a 10 year old killing machine, once she'd turned into a teenager for the sequel, the joke kind of became stale.

He looks really good actually! :duff

No interest - but I'd be in support of Medicom finishing off the Sucker Punch line.

Stupid Hot toys. :gah:

Back