Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles New Run/Completion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like a revisit/additional characters of the TMNT Comiquettes?

• Total voters

qz33

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Turtles Comiquettes seem to be more and more popular as time goes on with a lot of folks feeling like they missed something great.

Since Sideshow says they still have the license, who here would like to see them do a new run of the Comiquettes?

Perhaps even finally complete a Mirage comic April O'Neal, Splinter, and Casey Jones?

To be clear this is for the original comic style they did previously not any of the designs from the new movie.
With the movie coming soon however this might be a great opportunity for those that missed out and for Sideshow to take care of some unfinished business.

Please vote above if you are interested. You can select both options if you like.

Feel free to leave comments below.

Special thanks to JediSword for asking SideshowAlex a great question!

Attachments

• Sideshow Turtles Comiquettes 00000931771727451878.jpg
    Sideshow Turtles Comiquettes 00000931771727451878.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,479
I would definitely love to see SS start a new TMNT line & I wouldn't care if they were CQ's or PF's. I just want some high-end TMNT's in my collection. Hell I'd even buy the movie versions but would much prefer the comic versions.

I would definitely love to see SS start a new TMNT line & I wouldn't care if they were CQ's or PF's. I just want some high-end TMNT's in my collection. Hell I'd even buy the movie versions but would much prefer the comic versions.

I wouldn't mind them doing a highly detailed take on the comic versions like they do with the PF's for all the other comic properties. The Previous CQ's were nice but I like a but more detail in my sculptures.

I wouldn't mind more detail but I would prefer comic versions and the comiquettes just capture the comic look so well.

I want more Turtles! Aaaaaaaah! Thanks for the shout out QZ33

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Asked sideshow about this recently and was told they do not have the contract. But "it would be cool to do more in the future". I want a statue version of the new movie Raphael!

No they said they did dude, but its limited to the comics

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Totally forgot about this thread lol. Okay so as everyone must know by now we'll be getting Prime 1 Turtles based off of Legacy's work on the new movie. Sideshow has also said that they have put a hold on anything Turtles related. The second Sideshow announces anything. I'm asking a MOD to change the name of the thread to whatever it is Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Finally finished my sideshow comiquette collection. Wish I could have the exclusive versions though. That being said, I'd jump all over any comic or original cartoon statues, PFs, or 1/6 scale that sideshow could make. guarantee sale here, but I want both all colors and all red portraits.

Finally finished my sideshow comiquette collection. Wish I could have the exclusive versions though. That being said, I'd jump all over any comic or original cartoon statues, PFs, or 1/6 scale that sideshow could make. guarantee sale here, but I want both all colors and all red portraits.
Congrats man. I gave up even trying to find those at a half decent price. Ppl are selling regs for $850 and up and to me that's just too ridiculous. I'll get the Prime 1 turtles and wait for SS to release some after that Lol

Congrats man. I gave up even trying to find those at a half decent price. Ppl are selling regs for $850 and up and to me that's just too ridiculous. I'll get the Prime 1 turtles and wait for SS to release some after that Lol

Oh wow, I hadn't even seen the Prime 1 stuff until just now. Pretty amazing raph statue. I thank you for bringing it up, but my wallet doesn't. :) I still don't know about I feel about the turtles new movie look. I still don't even know how I feel about the new movie. think I'll have to give it a second watch when it comes out on bluray.

for those who bought these originals, i hope that they get pieces that can go with those lines…for myself, I want new, 1/4 scale tmnt pieces…i like the look of prime1's, however I will not buy two sets of turtles, and would love movie versions over anything else.

for those who bought these originals, i hope that they get pieces that can go with those lines…for myself, I want new, 1/4 scale tmnt pieces…i like the look of prime1's, however I will not buy two sets of turtles, and would love movie versions over anything else.

Do you mean you'd like the original 90s movie turtles or the new movie turtles?

Oh wow, I hadn't even seen the Prime 1 stuff until just now. Pretty amazing raph statue. I thank you for bringing it up, but my wallet doesn't. :) I still don't know about I feel about the turtles new movie look. I still don't even know how I feel about the new movie. think I'll have to give it a second watch when it comes out on bluray.
Lol yeah it's a good movie. No worries, we're all scared and anticipating the price announcement lol
That line is dead dude. Unless they announce a new PF line or they extend their comic license we're not getting anything. On top SS has said they'd be putting a hold on the Turtles for now.
Do you mean you'd like the original 90s movie turtles or the new movie turtles?
He means the comic-based comiquettes SSC released more than half a decade ago

Seems like a long shot for now but instead of more Comiquettes I'd really dig comic based PFs. Not sure why SS has no interest in TMNT PFs.

I started collecting too late, I only managed to get Leonardo Ex and Raphael Ex, which is more than a lot of TMNT fans who missed out can say. Donatello has always been my favorite turtle since childhood but the comiquette was just too expensive by the time I got started. I really feel him missing in my collection.

Seems like a long shot for now but instead of more Comiquettes I'd really dig comic based PFs. Not sure why SS has no interest in TMNT PFs.

I started collecting too late, I only managed to get Leonardo Ex and Raphael Ex, which is more than a lot of TMNT fans who missed out can say. Donatello has always been my favorite turtle since childhood but the comiquette was just too expensive by the time I got started. I really feel him missing in my collection.

Same and I know others have mentioned it too. For sure the comiquette line is dead so the logical next step is PFs. I'd wish they announce it before Prime 1 goes live with their statues but also hoping that their figs are too expensive Lol would love Comic PFs. Mixed media the Sideshow way would be amazing

I would think they might have some idea how much these are going for and would want to cash in on adding to the line. I just recently picked up all four exclusives.

Back