• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need these gone..HT Python Gunmetal Mark III Stealth Mark 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perpetuatorusa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey 6folks,

All prices include shipping.

All my figures are BNIB or MISB complete with their brown shippers. I have never displayed any of my figurines.

I'll only ship within the 48.

For sale are :

HT Mark 43 Exclusive Avengers Ultron SOLD TO optical20

HT IM Python 370

HT Mark 7 Stealth 370

HT GUNMETAL Mark 3 2300 or best offer

Let me know if you need detailed pictures.

Cheers!

Hot Rod HOT tOYS Sold to yanyan24

MIDAS Hot Toys MISB SOLD

Wolverine Origins BNIB SOLD

Hot Toys Major Dutch Sideshow EX Sold

DX01 Joker and cop joker set BNIB Sold to wilcofan99

DX11 JOKER EX MISB Sold to wilcofan99

Brand new sealed in box

HT Mark 3 Gunmetal Brand New, Never displayed, Batteries taken out to prevent leakage/explosion, will be sent with the figure PM offer

Avengers Loki MISB Sold to Nick

Hot Toys T-800 SOLD to toolateformenow

Bought him from a mate on the forum here. I've only opened him to take photos, that's it. My bud did display him though. Great figure in stupendous shape.

HT Falcon Brand New in Box Sold to Black Knight

Hot Toys Odin Sold to edabang

Brand New.. opened once to inspect. He has been sealed away in the brown shipper ever since. Never displayed, never played with.

Hot toys Loki The Dark world Exclusive (Aether) SOLD to hehateme23

Brand new in Brown shipper. Never taken out! Untouched!

Iron Man Python Brand New Sealed in shipper SOLD to toolateformenow

Godfather Hot Toys

New in Box.. never taken out from the box.. brand new condition.. complete with all accessories! Only opened to take pictures

HT Hellboy (Golden army)..

He has been stored away from sunlight in a smoke free, temperature controlled environment.

NEVER taken out from the box. The box is still sealed. Both box and the figure look stupendous! Minty Mint!!

Hot Toys King Leonidas : SOLD
Still sealed in the Brown shipper.. infact, he's still double boxed..

Hot Toys Loki Avengers Sold

Hot toys Light Armor Thor The Dark world sold

Brand new in Brown shipper. Never taken out! Untouched!

Hot Toys The Wolverine : SOLD

Hot Toys Thor Light Asgardian Armor : SOLD on the BAY
(Very Awesome figure)
Brand new.. Box Opened to see if everything was alright. Neither the figure, nor the accessories have been taken out from the box.

Hot Toys LOKI - AVENGERS: SOLD TO The Clown Prince (thanks bro)

Hot Toys NICK FURY : Sold to PoppJax (Very pleasant buyer)
Mint and complete.

DX10 T-800 : SOLD TO HDGuy84 (Great guy, super cool deal)
Mint and complete. Got him from a fellow freak. He didn't double box it so there are labels on the shipper. I'll do a complete pack out. (shipper with be protected in a bigger box complete with Peanuts)

Hot Toys THOR V1 : SOLD TO CrAzEBoNEsz (cool guy to deal with)

Bought from a fellow freak and a good friend. Is complete with all accessories and the shipper.
Figure is NOT MINT.. but in good condition. Has been displayed. Check the pictures. You get what you see.

HT King Leonidas SOLD TO ChadMan Thanks bud

Both box and figure are in Excellent condition. Complete with all accessories. (No Shipper/Instructions booklet)

Hot Toys MAJOR DUTCH : SOLD TO ChadMan Thanks bud

NEVER displayed. Inspected and put back in the box. Is complete and Brand new.

HT GHOSTRIDER : SOLD to hotcus6 (He's the man!)

MISB. Everything's untouched. Even the brown shipper hasn't been opened.

DX11 JOKER 2.0 : SOLD to gikey (one of the best people I've ever dealt with)

Mint and complete. Bought him from a fellow freak. Same as above, he didn't double box it so there are labels on the shipper. There's some damage to the top right corner of the box (check pics).. thanks to him not double boxing the shipper :/
However, the figure is mint. I reckon the accessories haven't even been touched.
I'll make sure that the shipper is double boxed.

AVENGERS CAPTAIN AMERICA SOLD

I planned on keeping him. However, with a confirmed order for Golden age Cap, I changed my mind.
The box was opened to take pictures. The Figure has NEVER been taken out. Everything's still wrapped in plastic. Like Brand new!! (No Brown shipper)

HT Rocky from Rocky4 SOLD EVILBAY
He's complete, in Decent condition, I've tried to take as detailed pictures as possible. What you see is what you get. I bought him from another collector, and this is the same condition I got him in. As I said, never displayed, never played with.

HT Thor Avengers MIB Brown shipper included SOLD TO JKAII

HT Ironman Mark V SOLD EVILBAY
Good condition. lights work just fine. The only issue is that I was friggin' over zealous and clumsy while trying out his hands and as a result, broke the plastic from the arm, which is now stuck inside the hand. The battle damaged arm is fine. It's the other arm which is now damaged.. Irony. Can be fixed. I just have a lot going on right now and this is the last thing on my mind. Check the pictures. You get what you see. No games here. Apart, from that, he's complete and in good condition.

Will probably put up more figures for sale in the near future.

Spiderman Venom suit from Spiderman 3 Complete with Brown shipper. TRADED WITH DALBELO

Last edited:
Re: New Avengers Cap, HT Leonidas

Bumping a good dude.

Appreciate it bro..
I'm gonna buzz you regarding that Italian Stallion real soon.. here feast your eyes

mkwyrt.jpg

Back