Statue New Ryu Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acme1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
M1nk3_zps0bd365af.jpeg
5spb3_zpsfde1645d.jpeg
5spb3_zpsfde1645d.jpeg
:clap

is this 1/4 scale? lol I am so happy these revisits are not better than the original! I prefer the priginal ryu pf I have which cost me a fortune

Personally, I think this craps all over the original Ryu statue, but that's just me...

The original is more like the udon version and that's what I like, also the body sculpt on this is no where near as ripped as the original. This just looks a little better than the HCG RYU, theyr both crap

The headsculpt on the original does look more like the traditional anime style from the games, but those biceps and Hulk hands are ridiculous:

5.jpg

They both have merit, but I'm gonna have to give the pose and tailoring to the new figure.

The original is more like the udon version and that's what I like, also the body sculpt on this is no where near as ripped as the original. This just looks a little better than the HCG RYU, theyr both crap

Yeah, the headsculpt on the original statue does look more like the Udon version, so if that's what you prefer then fair enough. This new line is supposed to look more like the SF4 characters (although I do think this looks a little different to the SF4 art). The HCG Ryu was terrible and should not even be compared to this.

The headsculpt on the original does look more like the traditional anime style from the games, but those biceps and Hulk hands are ridiculous:

They both have merit, but I'm gonna have to give the pose and tailoring to the new figure.

Agreed, that's the one thing I hated on the old statue. I much prefer the overall sculpt, pose and tailoring on the new figure, so I think I'll be buying this one. It'll be my first SF piece, and first piece from PCS.

So is the plan to revisit everyone in this new line?

I think it looks great, but I think the old one looks pretty great as well.

This looks better than the original, IMO.

I hope they redo previous characters like Ken, Cammy, Morrigan, etc. in different poses.

Back