Shazam (Captain Marvel)...need some suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed it does...hmmmm. Already ordered the other head...but I like this one better. I've never cut the neck, but should be easy enough. Other one should arrive tomorrow, and I'll try it out. But I think you picked the winner.

I do research on every head available and compair it to comic book pics
your's only took about 20 min to find a match. I am maticulous when choosing heads sometimes the people on board may mock them but if they were seen in hand they usually look the way they should in 3d format. not 2d as seen in comics. I basically had to visualize shazam if he was real.

The neck you just go slow with a brand new exacto blade and follow line of the jaw and hair line just below by 1/8 inch
turn over and if you have a hot toys or similar type non neck head look at how it should be cut under chin and carve out.

then what I do is use plastacine because it will never harden or become brittle i stuff in head cavity or on neck post
so it fits snug and moves with ease. I have done it for a few males and they dont give me any trouble at all.
plastacine can be picked up anywhere but i suggest the natural since it's sulfer free not wure what the non natural will be like.

Thanks for the instructions. I have another head I want to do that with anyway to make a Kon-El, so now I know how. Other head is in, going to do some paintwork and see.

let me know how it goes if not you know which one to look for. note that head was a DAM

Still waiting on his boots, but I'm happier with the head than I thought I would be.

Attachments

• 100_1010.JPG
    100_1010.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
  • 100_1011.JPG
    100_1011.JPG
    742 KB · Views: 163
  • 100_1012.JPG
    100_1012.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
  • 100_1017.JPG
    100_1017.JPG
    913.2 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_1014.JPG
    100_1014.JPG
    864.8 KB · Views: 165
We'll see. Still coming together. Need to do a hair repaint, get the boots in. May need to modify the neck if I keep the head, so I might want to get the other head to compare before I do. I saw some pretty good prices for it. Not sure I like the belt. So, still a work in progress.

ok cool because the hair on this dude too jar head for shazam. you might be happier with the other.

Back