how many people are still into the joes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiderrogue

Super Freak
Reaction score
been a lot of quietness around here lately...so i was just wondering where everyone was at? or even if you guys were still around collecting or bashing new joes/cobras?

the joe section has gotten really quiet....can almost hear crickets.....lol....

so..other then me....anyone else out there?

Still into Joe and still bashing. Not so much into what Sideshow is offering at the moment but my heart is still in it.

That is all.

About the same as KD. I'm into it. More so into bashing. I love sideshow's cobras. They kick ass.

so destro and SS has killed it for everyone then? destro has potential with some new things(Suit, etc...oh wait..i should do that..crap...ding ding ding)

All I need is a decent head. :lol
Some outfit alterations would be great, but I'm sure theres something out there that is suitable with a little futzing.

so you guys are still here? well..let's see some updates in your threads with some pics...liven this place up a bit..spruce up the curtains...fluff the pillows..dust the cabinets....ive been so busy with clothing stuff for you guys and TA that i hadnt had a lot of extra time to work on my stuff(hence the big gaps in my ninja wips..lol)

so you guys are still here? well..let's see some updates in your threads with some pics...liven this place up a bit..spruce up the curtains...fluff the pillows..dust the cabinets....ive been so busy with clothing stuff for you guys and TA that i hadnt had a lot of extra time to work on my stuff(hence the big gaps in my ninja wips..lol)

Yeah, I've been meaning to show off one of my updated customs. Haven't had the time though. But maybe I should make it my chore tonight.

I'll still pay attention to whatever the next Joe release is, and consider buying if it's the right character with the right design. But Destro did leave a pretty sour taste in my mouth. I'm certainly not as into the Joes as I once was.

Yeah, I've been meaning to show off one of my updated customs. Haven't had the time though. But maybe I should make it my chore tonight.

yea..slacker....lol....i hate being the one who has taken over this side of the boards..seems like i post too much sometimes..but honestly..this is the highlight of my day most of the time..lol...

Yeah, I've been totally slacking on everything man. :lol No joke. Wish I had all the time in the world. And the money too.

i'm still into joes..just nothing to talk about with no new announcements. i've bought all their releases so far (baroness, cc, major bludd, storm shadow). obviously i refused to order that atrocity known as destro. i'd gladly welcome new figs for sure if they would ever announce them.

:lol

The only thing I've been working on is my Revenger (Punisher) fig. Hes an ex-marine, maybe hes soldier enough for me to slap some pics up, but I haven't worked on anything Joe related lately which is a shame considering the awesome SciFi head I got from Chop.... its still sitting there all new and white waiting to be drilled and bodied.

i'm still into joes..just nothing to talk about with no new announcements. i've bought all their releases so far (baroness, cc, major bludd, storm shadow). obviously i refused to order that atrocity known as destro. i'd gladly welcome new figs for sure if they would ever announce them.

I wonder how many regualr buyers are skipping on Destro?

I feel as though on one hand, buying it, I'm supporting a version which I believe is sub standard to what we should be getting, but on the other hand, its DESTRO, and the thought of passing on Destro just seems like an insane move as a Joe fan. The bottom line is, am I going ot end up with a character that just ends up sittting in a box, and I have a feeling the answer will be yes. I'm sure I'll use parts, but I'll probably get them from TA. I think this is going to end up being a huge double dip for me, cause I never borrow parts from my box sets.

Back