how many people are still into the joes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still paying attention but haven't picked a sideshow joe up in a while. Mainly just collecting vintage Joes again. I do miss seeing the 25th stuff on toy aisles as well. I don't get to check the forum as much either but I still love checking out everyone's Joe customs.

May the delay is that there work on a complex figure prototype like Serpentor's armor and need time to get it right.

I've long admired 1/6 scale GI Joes but I've only recently acquired my first Sideshow Joe figure.

Still all in for now. Will wait for SDCC before I start worrying if the line is cancelled.

I've been away from collecting the SSC Joes. The Storm Shadow v2 looks bad ass, so does the Hot Toys Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. I know it wasn't the greatest movie but they were great characters to me and the figures look nice from looking at the pictures. I keep telling myself the SSC looks better but I keep coming back and wanting the Hot Toys figures, which do you think is gonna be around longer for retail? I know Hot Toys been out longer, but SSC Ex figures aren't selling as quick like the early figures. Plus the cost is almost the same with Hot Toys. I'm kind of leaning to get HT Snake Eyes first.

I don't think they will rise much in price. While well made the designs don't do the characters much justic. Snake Eyes isn't a sport bike rider and ninjas don't wear white leather trenchcoats and sneakers.

Oh and the movies are complete garbage. I don't mind the changes but they just aren't good. At all.

Good point, best to get SSC Storm Shadow Ex now and use the $20 off coupon.

I don't think they will rise much in price. While well made the designs don't do the characters much justic. Snake Eyes isn't a sport bike rider and ninjas don't wear white leather trenchcoats and sneakers.

Oh and the movies are complete garbage. I don't mind the changes but they just aren't good. At all.

sadly..with the "unofficial" news about SSC dropping the ball and not doing any more joes(for the time being apparently)....i guess it's up to a few of us to offer up some stuff to make our own..that being said..im working on some new suits...to help push people in the right direction..scarlett, eels, torpedo, destro and a few others down the road..check out my suit thread to see the pics...

Back