Mrs. Doubtfire 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not-This-Again-Reaction-Gif.gif

I am on the same page with those that this isn't needed. While fun and creative for its time, (yes I get that Tootsie existed before it, never said it was original), it is not really deserving of a sequel. Who knows though, it could be good. I am a Robin Williams fan. Yes, I even watch the Crazy Ones and this is a guy who averages maybe 2 hours of television per week. lol

Love the original! That said, I've never once had a desire to see a sequel and find this news odd. I'd heard there were rumors to make sequel years ago and even read some plot outlines. They were pretty bad....

If they wait a little longer to film, the might not need make-up to make Williams look like Mrs. Doubtfire anymore.

I wasnt a fan of the first, pretty uninspired, overly saccharine story telling.

I'll watch it, not sure what they'll come up with though.

"Kids, you know your mom and dad haven't been happy in a long time, right? Well, a big part of that is because daddy hasn't been happy with himself. With that in mind, do you remember when I played Mrs.Doubtfire to try and get you back; well, in a lot of ways, I felt freeer and more comfortable than I ever did as a man, so, your mother and I are going to separate, again, and we'll give it another shot after my operation."

Boom. Makes $200 million, easy.:lol

Last edited:
I loved the first one, watch it whenever it pops up on TV but I can't see a logical reasoning for this. Mrs. Doubtfire the character became a kid's show host that was about to hit syndication, why would an actor then take the character and use it for something personal? Given that Mara Wilson, the youngest daugher Nattie, already said that both she wasn't asked to be in it and wouldn't be in it and Lisa Jakub, the oldest daughter Lydia, said she has no clue about anything going on, I would imagine it'll be one those someone needs help (possibly Matthew Lawrence's character) and Daniel will give him a "Doubtfire" make over and teach him how to do it effectively and then at one point have to step in, in character to help.

Well he looks like a old women now so no need for any make-up, just stick a wig on his head and he's good to go.

Maybe this time there will be an even more advanced Mrs. Doubtfire that can change into an old woman more effectively and Robin Williams will have to stop her.

"This time there are two...."

Maybe this time there will be an even more advanced Mrs. Doubtfire that can change into an old woman more effectively and Robin Williams will have to stop her.

"This time there are two...."

Omg you should be in Hollywood, great idea I'm all over that.

Back