“Charming villain, evil gentry”——POPTOYS X13 1/6 Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume someone requested that this be moved into Marvel. . . which was probably not the smartest thing to do. It was likely placed in General for a reason.

The quality of 1/6 clothing seems to be getting better and better. The Pop Toys Ninja Master set was very good and this looks even better.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. A few years ago it was hard to find a nice 1/6 suit and now there's at least a few solid options and more coming out all the time.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Anyone know if this suit is any good or can vouch for Pop Toy's quality? Was thinking of getting this one as a replacement for the stock Sherlock suit from Big Chief.

Anyone know if this suit is any good or can vouch for Pop Toy's quality? Was thinking of getting this one as a replacement for the stock Sherlock suit from Big Chief.

Thats a good idea, stock Sherlock looks kinda puffy, they used a thin fabric on this, I don't know about quality, this is the first product I have ordered from POPTOYS

Finally picked this up for the extra body I had and it is better than I even imagined. Great work by the company. Awesome suit, will look into more of their products.

Back