1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

I just noticed that the hands aren't completely removable, just the fingers. Interesting.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

I have to admit that after being really excited for this figure, the material looks really wrong and cheap. This was going to be an instant pre-order since this is my favorite movie version of the costume so far. Not feeling that way still after seeing the pictures. Like others, I may hunt down the Spider-Man 3 version if this is the best we get for Amazing Spider-Man 2.

:lol what a joke.

Hey Guys, Ive put a small preview video together for you guys to enjoy the pics. Cheers for watching, Please Subscribe to my channel for future updates and 1/6 news and reviews.

Cheers :yess:

I don't see this thing costing less than Winter Soldier. It comes with the dynamic figure stand which is roughly $27 alone. They'll try to make us believe its a bargain for what we're getting. Which, maybe it is. I don't have a red suit Spider man. So This will be it. Any threat of a PP figure will only make me run to ebay for a head sculpt pronto.

Lets hope the massively negative reaction to this makes them change the suit.

I think the "specially designed" stand is also an exclusive as well as the radioactive thing.

Lets hope the massively negative reaction to this makes them change the suit.

I think the "specially designed" stand is also an exclusive as well as the radioactive thing.

think its just the cover or sticker as some mentioned.

It's also possible that there will be no Garfield figure because the first one was delayed so much due to approval issues.

Not really liking this one. He looks really fat with little muscle tone. Just not impressed with this at all.

Looks amazing!

Why oh why is the red made out of some latex/rubber? The real suit is obviously cloth from all the stills, trailers etc. I hope HT fixes it. The Spider-Man 3 figure looked like crap in the promo pics but the production version was fantastic.

Love this spidey outfit, think it's the strongest out of all the films but the figure looks a bit cheap and junky looking in these protos to me..
Yeah, I feel the same way. Disappointed, because I like the design of this suit more than than the Raimi one, but I don't want to step back in time and have Medicom Spider-Man 2.0 on display. And not only does the vinyl material look cheap in general, but HT no doubt futzed it as best they could, and it still looks crummy when posed. It looks like they put the vinyl material over his head as well. Ugh. On the bright side, maybe some folks can try to kitbash a Marty McFly with that vest and backpack.

i see medicom as well too. damnit ht. this is spidey. put some more work into him.

I like it overall. That's not vinyl like material is it? I think it's shiny fabric.

Back