1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [ Specs + Pic]

Looks awesome. Love that he comes with the winter gear

They should've done a two-pack with a Peter Parker figure

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

I'm liking this, suit looks shiny but seems to have a good texture to it
Don't get the vest and scarf accessories

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

Amazing_spiderman_2.jpg

I'm liking it. I need a Spidey fig in my Marvel lineup and this will do nicely. It may or may not be movie accurate, but it's a damn good representation of the character. That's good enough for me.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [ Specs + Pic]

SOLD! To junk dealers on Tatioone, and scalpers who will buy anything with a HT logo becuase they think it's solid gold.

I like it overall. That's not vinyl like material is it? I think it's shiny fabric.
No, it's Definitely Vinyl. TERRIBLE Design decision. Looks like they did it to have the raised webbing molded directly onto it it.

I Like the design, i HATE the material choice. interesting idea on the hands.

Cool ideas, poor execution.

I do like it though, just like i like the new loki, for the same reason too.

It just drove the price/value of the one i have up a great deal :D

What's with the new style of the hands,looks interesting

Could make it easier to switch out hands, and maybe decrease the chances of peg breakage as red plastic is notoriously brittle.

The red material not being cloth is a huge turn off. In all the trailers we have seen, the entire suit looks to just be cloth. Why did HT feel the need to change that? I am a little less excited for this one now. I may try to find the Raimi version if this one does not improve.

What's with the new style of the hands,looks interesting

Since there's no need to take the whole hand off, they were able to extend the sleeves past the wrist joint to effectively hide it.

As others have pointed out, no Garfield sculpt, I have no problem with that but....

Surely that would mean they could have done a completely seamless neck/torso joint like the SM3 figure?

As it is right now, it has an unneccessary seam as though the head could come off

I don't mind it on the ASM1 figure as the heads swap out and so it's needed, but it ain't needed here.

Man I'm gutted, I really wanted to be blown away by this

As others have pointed out, no Garfield sculpt, I have no problem with that but....

Surely that would mean they could have done a completely seamless neck/torso joint like the SM3 figure?

As it is right now, it has an unneccessary seam as though the head could come off

I don't mind it on the ASM1 figure as the heads swap out and so it's needed, but it ain't needed here.

Man I'm gutted, I really wanted to be blown away by this
it does look like the exact same design, probably just glued the head on this time

I'm surprised at how soon it says it will be released.

Well ****. I shouldn't have read that pretty significant spoiler. Oh well.

Same. I thought it was a spoiler regarding an accessory for the costume in context of this thread. Even if it was spoiler tagged, that was uneccessary.

Need to buy this. Haven't had any spidey fig in my display. Hope HT can still improve the red material they use.

Same. I thought it was a spoiler regarding an accessory for the costume in context of this thread. Even if it was spoiler tagged, that was uneccessary.

Put me in that boat as well. I thought it had to do with why he wore the firemen's hat (which I have been dumbfounded by).

Oh well... Wasn't really looking forward to seeing it that much anyway.

Sallah

Put me in that boat as well. I thought it had to do with why he wore the firemen's hat (which I have been dumbfounded by).

Oh well... Wasn't really looking forward to seeing it that much anyway.

Sallah

Me too... I honestly didn't expect that extreme a spoiler, but I guess it was spoiler tagged. Oh well

Upon closer inspection I don't think it's as bad as people say, but I must admit, when I saw the proto pics for the first time while browsing on my phone, the word that came to my mind was...'blow up doll' :thud:

Back