Oculus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
oculus-poster1-404x600.jpg

New R rated Horror film that came out this weekend that stars Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica. Very creepy little film with a sense of Dread throughout. My friend and I (who are both big horror fans) were very pleased and thought it was excellent. Went in knowing very little which I think might be the best way to do it. Anyways I would give a solid 8 out of 10. Anyone else see this??

maxresdefault-that-demonic-mirror-just-looks-plain-creepy-in-oculus-international-poster.jpeg

The trailer didn't look interesting enough and I'm a big horror fan too.
I will check out this movie when released on blu.

Katee Sackoff ang Karen Gillian are enough to get me into the theater. Last good horror movie I saw was The Conjuring. Hope this is up to par.

Katee Sackoff ang Karen Gillian are enough to get me into the theater. Last good horror movie I saw was The Conjuring. Hope this is up to par.

I liked it better then the Conjuring. James Wann is OK but sometimes he just tries to hard IMO. This film had more of a "Sinister" feel to it as far as tone. Sinister IMO is one of the better horror films made in the last 10 years. Creepy and dark.

This film was not perfect but was better then any film about Haunted/possesed mirrors has a right to be.

The trailer didn't look interesting enough and I'm a big horror fan too.
I will check out this movie when released on blu.

That was how I felt but the great reviews around the net got me to go.

I thought it looked like another typical PG13 ghost flick... It's much better then that.

I liked it better then the Conjuring. James Wann is OK but sometimes he just tries to hard IMO. This film had more of a "Sinister" feel to it as far as tone. Sinister IMO is one of the better horror films made in the last 10 years. Creepy and dark.

This film was not perfect but was better then any film about Haunted/possesed mirrors has a right to be.

I have not seen Sinister. I have heard good things. Care to give a quick review?

This film had more of a "Sinister" feel to it as far as tone. Sinister IMO is one of the better horror films made in the last 10 years. Creepy and dark.

I really liked the tone of Sinister. I think they took it a bit far at the end, but overall loved it.
Im thinking I might like this one as well. Have to check it out, but will probably be on BR before I see it..

I have not seen Sinister. I have heard good things. Care to give a quick review?

I don't want to say too much other then it is a very dark and serious horror film. The acting is top notch. The Music by Christopher Young is outstanding and gets under your skin. There is one "eye rolling" part that has to do with an image on the computer. But other then that it's a pretty perfect horror film IMO. A hard R rating for violence. You should go check it out without question.

I don't want to say too much other then it is a very dark and serious horror film. The acting is top notch. The Music by Christopher Young is outstanding and gets under your skin. There is one "eye rolling" part that has to do with an image on the computer. But other then that it's a pretty perfect horror film IMO. A hard R rating for violence. You should go check it out without question.

Thanks, i will def give it a look this weekend. I'm sure I could find it somewhere for a good deal.

Back