SSC Cobra figure stand . Is it worthy ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one to see how it is and I think its pretty cool. But since I display 8 figures around my throne they would look pretty stupid on those stands. But I off and on use it with my other cobra commander, firefly, and officer in a separate display which looks ok.

So if you want to use a few in a display they look good but for ever figure if there not set up a certain way will just look weird.

If they ever do one for the Joes it would probably be something like the logo that came with the 25th anniversary sets or something boring like a big 5-pointed star. In any case I don't see the Joes having interesting stands. Cobra has a kick ass logo that lends itself perfectly for them.
image.jpg

I'm going to get one most likely. I'm kind of disappointed that Baroness hasn't sold out yet and Sideshow had double points and free shipping offers for her. I'm going to wait and see if they make a battle base or something when Scarlett eventually comes out. I doubt these bases will sell out with the number of figures they are making and the other characters on the way.

Back