When are we going to hear about any new figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I need is a Scarlett and I'll be happy... Shipwreck, LJ, Gung Ho and Roadblock WOULD be nice, though.

I would love to see both Scarlett and Lady Jaye...

I can't imagine that we wouldn't get Scarlett at the very least. She was teased at the very beginning of the line, I believe! And now that they've worked out the bugs with the female body, I am pretty sure we'll see them both. Cover Girl and Jinx would be more than welcome, too.

Scarlett is the last 'core' character. I'm sure we will get her and Lady Jaye. They will prolly be decked out in silly He-Man armor.

Why can't they just do vintage look with some updated gear. They started out solid and walked that line pretty good. Why not go back to that. WHY?!?!:gah:

as good as the baroness did and now they have a new gal body..im sure they will do a couple more of the girls....not that there are that many to do...
zarana, scarlett, lady j and cover girl..oh and jinx....she'd be cool for the ninja side of things...

While we're all sitting around dreaming... Joes classics I'd like to see: Airtight, Shockblast, Crazylegs, Tunnelrat and Barbecue. For Cobra classics, Serpentor, Golobulus, Alley Viper, BAT, Night Viper and Big Boa for epic win.

Back