question about dc univers 12" giants of justice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone taken any of the dc universe 12" figures head sculpt and used it on another body. I was thinking about doing hal jordon but not sure if head will pop off and used on a muscle body. same with the flash since dc directs heads are kinda huge a slimmer muscle build like flash and GL might benifit from a smaller head. has anyone tried bashing this figure sculpt on a body yet?

Any thoughts

Last edited:
so noone on the board knows if head is removable or will go on a body

for the Flash well the head looks better than the dc direct and is smaller too, im planing to buy it. I wanted to use it on maybe a slimmer body like soldier story, or hit figure. since flash /SA/BA barry allen had a muscular slim build. I found some fabric i want to try for flash and see how it fairs but not sure if head is useful.

I would if that chin strap bothers me alittle can you post pics of your flash again since there not on your site.

I used the modern head, not the early version with the chin strap. Then I molded under his chin. 100_0907a.JPG

Slick Flash Dadvader. Any more Pics of him or some of the other stuff you done?

Attachments

• 100_0892a.JPG
    100_0892a.JPG
    726 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_0896a.JPG
    100_0896a.JPG
    686.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_0898.JPG
    100_0898.JPG
    411.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_0907a.JPG
    100_0907a.JPG