Statue Styracosaurus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Styracosaurus

Click the link! Buy now!
Spinosaurus

Sideshow releasing so many beautiful statues some of them r revisit n here we go with sideshow new announcement Styracosaurus statue.
egamete5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternative base designs ? It looks like they just added black rock or water on the existing base...I had thought that was a Mosa exclusive design but maybe it's a new look for the whole line.

Pricing is about what I expected..about 300.00 each. The Styrac I believe was quite a bit less when it came out and the Spino was a little less. I'm thinking it was 299.99 ?

I think the new paint jobs are superior to the old ones, especially the spinosaurus.

This will be my first SS Dino. Been a fan of this line for awhile but never really knew where to start with it. Anybody know if they plan to re-release any of the others aside from Spino?

Totally get some of the original owners frustrations towards these. who knows maybe the sales from these will get you new ones :)

This will be my first SS Dino. Been a fan of this line for awhile but never really knew where to start with it. Anybody know if they plan to re-release any of the others aside from Spino?

Totally get some of the original owners frustrations towards these. who knows maybe the sales from these will get you new ones :)

I think that's the only way they can realistically keep this line going. If they can't get some variant sales, hard to see how it would be worth the resources since they are notoriously slow sellers.

I love that they are doing this. It's going to make it very easy for me to stop buying from them.
I spend way to much with them anyway.
I like limited to be truly limited. Not this re-releasing crap.

Big congrats to those who wanted them and missed the first time.

You know, it's a well priced piece and a very nice piece, the repaint is superior IMO, I'm tempted to get it but then on the flip side annoyed that the whole line is devalued essentially.

there is offer for today get originals & 10% off on next originals order

Back