Pick One! T1 / T2 / Robocop 1 / Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick Only One!

• Total voters
I wonder does my own reason correspond with other people's reasons as to why they might not like it quite as much.

Why might Robocop not be as popular with the majority as the Terminators and Predator?

Cuz "Predator" is your typical 80s B action movie, and it has Ahnuld.
Cuz "Terminator 2" is "The Terminator" blockbusterized, and it still has Ahnuld.

UPD
DAMN IT, Jye!

Exactly.
Look how much ppl want Cameron's ALIENS to be a part of the poll, not ALIEN.

"Die Hard vs Predator" would be more logical and reasonable :wave

As far as the presence of guns I'd say Aliens would have been a better comparison to this set of films anyway

As far as the presence of guns I'd say Aliens would have been a better comparison to this set of films
:exactly:

D E R P

Jan_Clod_Van_Derp_zps22601bf5.gif

derp.... says the guy that compared the dark knight movies to the star wars prequels

Gbrzi2Z.gif

okay genius explain to me hoe Alien fits in with robocop the terminator movies or predator?
i would love to hear it

Just because you asked soooo nicely... not :lol
Feel free to disagree, speculate and discuss when you have enough time.

Why might Robocop not be as popular with the majority as the Terminators and Predator?
Because Robocop is nowhere near the quality of T1, T2 or Predator. :lol

Aliens would have been a more accurate choice for this poll than Alien because Aliens, T1, T2, and Predator all have the cheesy 80's action movie vibe. Alien is very different with a more serious horror tone (and is better than all of them).

If he dislikes a movie, he compares it to the SW prequels. Did the same thing with the Hobbit movies. :lol
Well, at least that comparison has some bearing.

Because Robocop is nowhere near the quality of T1, T2 or Predator. :lol

Aliens would have been a more accurate choice for this poll than Alien because Aliens, T1, T2, and Predator all have the cheesy 80's action movie vibe. Alien is very different with a more serious horror tone (and is better than all of them).

Well, at least that comparison has some bearing.

Well, I disagree completely with that, but I won't start that up again here.

see, you get it

Back