Pick One! T1 / T2 / Robocop 1 / Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick Only One!

• Total voters
Having to decide between T1 and RoboCop is like picking between your favorite children.

Having to decide between T2 and Predator is like picking between your favorite children's movies.

When this one is over we can do a new poll.

Pick your favorite:

1. T2
2. Predator
3. Frozen
4. The Lion King

Thus began the alliance between the T2 and Predator fans. Their enemy? Khev and all those who would outrageously speak in such fashion about those two movies.

Having to decide between T1 and RoboCop is like picking between your favorite children.

Having to decide between T2 and Predator is like picking between your favorite children's movies.

When this one is over we can do a new poll.

Pick your favorite:

1. T2
2. Predator
3. Frozen
4. The Lion King

LK > Frozen

But that Idina Menzel sure is hot and her song is awesome. :lol

Last edited:
Thus began the alliance between the T2 and Predator fans. Their enemy? Khev and all those who would outrageously speak in such fashion about those two movies.

Oh I'm not really picking on T2. It's actually a very good "boy and his futuristic friend" movie in the heartwarming tradition of E.T., Mac and Me, and The Iron Giant.

poor RC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
:lol :lol :lol

Blame jye. I thought we'd all ended these discussions with a mutual appreciation on how both T1 and T2 could be part of the same timeloop and everything and then he has to go and start another poll. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Blame jye. I thought we'd all ended these discussions with a mutual appreciation on how both T1 and T2 could be part of the same timeloop and everything and then he has to go and start another poll. :lol

It's a great idea the whole ''original John Connor/new John Connor'' - if only Cameron had actually had that in mind. Though granted you can still retroactively apply it since the characters wouldn't be aware of it (thus explaining no in-movie reference to it)

I also like the idea of the temporary localised time distortion which theoretically enables the resistance to send their guys back in time even though Skynet has already sent its Terminators through. It allows for time travel as being a viable strategy on Skynet's part that would have worked in their favour if the resistance had not already been inside the localised distortion.

Or something.

Last edited:
I voted for T1. It and Robocop are just way more brutal and uncaring then the other 2. Especially being around 10 yrs old when I saw in the theater. T2 was like a happy ending (not that kind) for T1 and the Sarah Conner in that one was just bad and over acted.

Oh I'm not really picking on T2. It's actually a very good "boy and his futuristic friend" movie in the heartwarming tradition of E.T., Mac and Me, and The Iron Giant.

I tend to agree with this. T1 is darker, edgier, and far more intense than T2. T2 does have more action and better effects though. Predator is definately on par with T2. It is a pretty simple plot with shallow characterization and nothing fancy about it. It's a survival movie with a really badass monster design and because it was made before the days of overuse of CGI, it's nice to look at. I think I prefer it to T2 but only slightly.

I have never seen nor have I ever had a desire to see Robocop. The design is cool enough I guess but I think Alien and Aliens is a more comparable movie than that. I didn't care for Alien when I first tried watching it but have yet to try rewatching it and I would like to see Aliens someday too.

LH was great in T2.

Predator was pretty uncaring towards Dillon's arm and Billy's spine. :lol

Lets not forget Connor's foster parents. :horror

Predator is a GREAT movie and one of my all time favorites, but its just on a different level then T1. It was probably because Commando and Raw Deal came out before Predator so Arnold wasn't new like in T1 and I had expectations by then.

I liked her better in the TV show Beauty and the Beast. :rotfl

you could say that T1 has a good romance story where the guy travels through time to hook up with the girl just like these movies

about time,
the time traveler's wife,
kate & leopold

:lol

come to think of it, if you take the Arnold out T1 then it becomes a chick flick,
we could make a poll using those 4 movies to see which one has the best romantic story :lol

you could say that T1 has a good romance story where the guy travels through time to hook up with the girl just like these movies

about time,
the time traveler's wife,
kate & leopold

:lol

come to think of it, if you take the Arnold out T1 then it becomes a chick flick,
we could make a poll using those 4 movies to see which one has the best romantic story :lol
The Arnold and Dillon hand shake takes on a whole new meaning.

Back