• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hot Toys GI-Joe Retaliation Snake Eyes 1:6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I got up for sale is the Hot Toys GI-Joe Retaliation Snake Eyes 1:6 Scale Figure. It's mint with everything including box and brown shipper. Only problem with Snake Eyes is that when I opened him up. On the left trigger hand. The peg snapped when I took it off so a part of it is jammed inside the hand itself. Other than that everything else is mint. Great condition and comes from a smoke free home. Only displayed behind a glass case, Since I'm not collecting the rest of the line I want him gone to make room. I'm only asking $155 shipped. U.S Only and Paypal Only. Great price for Snake Eyes and there is no problem with the figure. Easily can get the broken peg out of the hand. Pm me if interested and want this gone fast! I have 100% positive feedback so don't be afraid to buy! Pictures below and thanks for looking!:wave

Ryan

w2jbid.jpg

21deyci.jpg

Bump to the top! I can lower price even more though I'd hate to do so but I need Snake Eyes GONE.

Back