• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Ikea tombo glass doors for bestas! ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acastro129

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey freaks if you guys have any spare or extra tombo glass doors ,
please pm me and well work something out,
in need of them very very badly

THANK YOU GUYS and GALS
A

I just looked for any store in the US that still had them in stock. Luckly they had over 20 in seattle. I had a buddy go pick me up 6 and then ship them to me. It wasn't cheap but with Ikea not able to ship to other retail stores it seemed to be the only option.

Good luck in your search.

I just looked for any store in the US that still had them in stock. Luckly they had over 20 in seattle. I had a buddy go pick me up 6 and then ship them to me. It wasn't cheap but with Ikea not able to ship to other retail stores it seemed to be the only option.

Good luck in your search.

Thanks man! i appreciate it.
This is one BIG HEADACHE trying to find them.
Let me know if we can do a deal?
and ill pay extra for the troubles if you can get em for me?

Are u talking about the glass doors that go on the ikea bookshelves? If so I have four I think. The bookshelves never made the move somehow but the doors got packed in the truck. I'd be willing to help but that seems like a ton for shipping

Hi Collectorcol which IKEA had these Tombo door in stock?
I've just got back from the Croydon one and they didn't have any. I only 2 :(

Back