What's the Most Expensive Hot Toys Figure/Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you pay for it E? If you don't mind me asking that is.

Mine has to be the 1989 Batmobile. I know it's not a figure but whatever.

Or the EB Robocop then.

I don't have that figure as it was released/sold out before I got into collecting 1/6 HT IM and it's secondary market price is insane :lol

Original Retail from Sideshow for the IM Mark III Gunmetal SDCC Ex was $189.99.. which was expensive back in the day.

A Mark III Gunmetal SDCC variant sold on 27th February 2014 on the US eBay for $1,500 after a fairly heavy duty bidding war.

I myself had the Iron Man III Gunmetal SDCC EX. I bought it around October last year for $400 and sold it on eBay for $1200.
I also have now got MMS54 the AVPR alien and MMS15 chopper and MMS29

This guy right here.....Could sell him for a handsome profit, but don't want to break up the collection since I have every stupid one to this point. HT iron man is like an abusive girlfriend and I keep going back for more punishment. :slap

Yeah, the box is nice. But I will give this figure credit. The paint job is the coolest of all the armors. If the damn midsection didn't look so anemic around the other armors it would be my favorite. It has a tri purple-blue-grey color look and when in darker environments and when it is in natural light the color really goes a pale grey. With a rust look across all joints.
Very unique.

4A704119-AEE8-41D6-A59B-D63386FA9CEE-1033-000000D53F0AF8A7_zpsd6c1487c.jpg

This guy right here.....Could sell him for a handsome profit, but don't want to break up the collection since I have every stupid one to this point. HT iron man is like an abusive girlfriend and I keep going back for more punishment. :slap

Gratz!.. its an awesome figure. :rock
.. I just can't bring myself to pay the aftermarket price.

Hot Toys Godfather seems to go for a ton.

MJ Billie Jean/World tour or whatever goes for a lot as well.

The ones that are really expensive that I would love to own are the Resident Evil Leon and Wesker figures.

The original Tumbler at one point was selling for over $2000 a few years ago.

Just saw Davy Jones on eBay for 530$ with 5 bids. I think the figure looks great but just the though of it being made of rubber worries me.
Worry not, figure is absolutely stunning in hand and the rubber isn't melting like some other HT figs that experienced problems.

Peeps can believe what they want, but theres a VERY expensive precedent that HT and rubber dont mix lol
I do own HT Leonidas and was expecting body to deteriorate. So far figure looks in great shape like the day I purchased it.

I don't think VI promo is as rare as people may think. I posted mine and it's nearly mint on ebay/freaks for less than 500$ and only seem to get offers that I don't want to respond.

Back