Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 3 (May 6, 2016)

Cap-Wolf, please.

g0da083fe.jpg

Captain America 3 (May 6, 2016)

What about the idea of a west coast avengers? Wonder man? Tigra? Hawkeye leading the team

Wonder man would actually be a cool movie idea. It's a movie about a superhero movie star. John Hamm! He's gotta get ripped though

I may be in the minority, but I really hope they don't do a Death of Captain America send off and pass the torch to Bucky. I know it went that way in the comics, but I've always thought Cap is a character that shouldn't be passed on from one to another. Hoping this doesn't happen, but won't be surprised if it does.

What about the idea of a west coast avengers? Wonder man? Tigra? Hawkeye leading the team

Wonder man would actually be a cool movie idea. It's a movie about a superhero movie star. John Hamm! He's gotta get ripped though
I loved the West Coast Avengers as a kid, but the way Hawkeye was bastardized for the movie-verse I don't really care if it happens or not. Great Lakes Avengers, on the other hand. . .

West Coast spin off or not I'd love to see Simon and Tigra brought into the MCU.

Wonder Man goes hand in hand with Vision, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him down the road. I would also like to see Mockingbird.

Anything they do after TWS is gravy but if I could have any Cap movie for Part 3 it'd be Cap vs. John Walker and/or the Serpent Society. And yes karamazov I'd be totally down for Cap vs. a William Sadler snake president.

If u notice phase 3 are all New Avengers characters: Luke cage, iron fist, dr strange, daredevil, and possibly Bucky Cap.. It makes sense to call the next big thing the New Avengers since the name makes sense as a movie title IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully by phase 3 we'll have this version of the Avengers on the screen:

g1ac0e2e6.jpg

Plus, hopefully, D-Man and Gilgamesh. No Tony Stark? No problem. We've got Dr. Mother ****ing Druid.

Any idea when we'll see Dr. Strange? the bald Hydra/Shield agent mentioned his name when they were interrogating him on the rooftop.

I have a hard time believing that a "Death of Cap" story would work for the next film. We've basically seen two Cap movies now where he makes a heart tugging "sacrifice play" at the end. To end a third movie with people weepy (in and out of the film) over Cap's fate might be a bit much.

I have a hard time believing that a "Death of Cap" story would work for the next film. We've basically seen two Cap movies now where he makes a heart tugging "sacrifice play" at the end. To end a third movie with people weepy (in and out of the film) over Cap's fate might be a bit much.

Agreed. Which is why i think it happens at the end of Avengers 3. (after all Evans is slated for three movies... AoU, Cap3, Avengers3 in that order.)

Plus, I think this is his first "perfect storm" appearance. People seem happy with Evans, the costume, the supporting cast, the story... overall things just clicked. Too soon imo to start thinking of a death of Cap storyline imo.

I'm thinking Marvel is going for the long haul with their universe. I'm betting they have Steve head up a new version of SHIELD at the end of Cap 3. Wouldn't be surprised if they did a Winter Soldier stand alone to have him tie up loose ends and get on the hero path.

After the ending credits, as per usual marvel's bonus scene will show Evans and Romanoff eating a restaurant somewhere in Europe (Florence perhaps) as that's where Fury went too, with Fury coming in, dressed in a civilian outfit ordering a fernet branca. He noticed Evans sitting across him, gave him a nod, smiled and raise his glass. -the end-

After the ending credits, as per usual marvel's bonus scene will show Evans and Romanoff eating a restaurant somewhere in Europe (Florence perhaps) as that's where Fury went too, with Fury coming in, dressed in a civilian outfit ordering a fernet branca. He noticed Evans sitting across him, gave him a nod, smiled and raise his glass. -the end-

:rotfl once onscreen was plenty, please no replay. That said, Cap's near death experiences in his first two films is a bit played. I hope third film doesn't involve his actual death or another near death.

I would rather the next film be a plane hijacking film, and Fury can say that he's had enough of these mother ****ing snakes on this mother ****ing plane. And then, he can be eaten by a shark.

Or maybe Cap can finally get hung over and the Red Skull's brother can force him and Fury to run around New York solving Simon Says puzzles to prevent bombs from going off.

Back