TAG's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool collection!:) Just getting into Predators myself, got Tracker the other day, amazing figure!

Very nice Alien and Predator setup!! :rock
Thank you, my friend!
I got some new stuff coming in (the SHMA Wolf Predator and SS RoTJ Darth Vader) so I'll suppose it's time for re-posing (and the ongoing dusting) in the near future :wink1:
And if I get lucky on eBay soon I got some early SSC figs (2003 re-make Leatherface and Part III Jason + the NECA 18" 2009 re-make Jason) coming in but only time will tell:panic:

Speaking about re-posing; I tried something different with my Bond; a black over coat from DiD:)

DSC0035-001OtPa.jpg

The tie thingy (for the moment I just don't remember what the english word is:slap) is actually a staple:lol

Looks great my friend :clap

These guys arrived today
DSC0047-002.jpg

DSC0050-001.jpg

DSC0049-001.jpg

DSC0051-001.jpg

The Wolf is an awesome figure but the SS Darth Vader is...simply amazing! You know, I actually debating with myself whether I should get this one but having him now in person I'm totally blown away; just an amazing masterpiece and I'm so happy that I got him.
Cheers!

The shelf pics coming as soon I have the time...

These guys arrived today
DSC0047-002.jpg

DSC0050-001.jpg

DSC0049-001.jpg

DSC0051-001.jpg

The Wolf is an awesome figure but the SS Darth Vader is...simply amazing! You know, I actually debating with myself whether I should get this one but having him now in person I'm totally blown away; just an amazing masterpiece and I'm so happy that I got him.
Cheers!

The shelf pics coming as soon I have the time...

Great additions my friend...love that Vader. The base is so cool :clap

Great additions my friend...love that Vader. The base is so cool :clap
Many thanks, bro! Yeah the Vader base is awesome. Won't displaying him with the light-up features though (unless it's time for a photo session).
(Actually I went the extra mile and took the batteries out from the base, the meditation chamber display base and from the battery pack on Vaders back as well. Don't want any battery leakage :horror )
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a ferocious eBay-war I can add these guys to the collection:yess: Unfortunately the 18" NECA re-make Jason didn't make the bid-war:( )
dsc-0054-001.jpg

(More shelf pics to come...)

Back