are ghosts real?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think Ghosts exist?

• Yes

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • no

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • I have experienced Paranormal Activity in the past

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
You take a tape recorder.

you place it in an empty room,

you record the silence.

voices appear after you play it.

How can you explain that? Sometimes the voices are really clear

as i stated before i have had many experiences in my life with ghost/spirits and anyone that is close to me eventually noticed many of these unusual activities. the one person that never believed me was older brother but when i moved out to Arizona near him he would notice shadows, strange sounds and footsteps upstairs when no one was upstairs. a few months after he moved to a different city and i would go visit and would sense something around but i never said anything because i didn't want to scare him. he soon would tell me that he would hear door handles moving and would see shadows by his front door and his dog would bark as if some one was there. he loved watching those stupid ghost shows on t.v. and got the idea of setting a sound recorder in his living room when he was at work. he got a recording of what sounded like a little boy being play full. i dont remember what he said but it was a full sentence. the second time he got a recording it was in a much creepier voice and the ghost/spirit said "good dog". i don't tell these stories to try to convince any one it is just my experience and i have so many stories to tell. so yes there are ghost. i don't get to scared anymore because im used to it but it still does creep me out a bit.

I think there is no doubt that "ghosts", "demons", whatever you choose to call them exist. Sure, prolly not all of the things in tv shows are real, but to think all of the EVP's ever recorded are fake is ignorance imo, and it would be like calling everyone who has truly experienced something like ucsmhicks did a liar or that they exaggerated the whole story. The only ghost story I have is that I woke up one morning to a knock on the wall right by my bed, I just figured it was a rat in the wall or something, so I lied there in bed for a minute and I heard one big exhale across the room. No doubt in my mind it was something supernatural cause it happened again at a later time. It was clear as day. It didn't scare me because I was already a believer and to be honest, unless I'm being attacked or I fear for my statues being broken, supernatural stuff doesn't bother me.

I also believe that in some cases, truly evil spirits or demons get kicks and giggles out of scaring people and really feed off of that fear. Anytime you see one of those ghost recant shows like paranormal witness and such, you rarely ever see people hide their fear or get angry at supernatural entities, so it just continues to happen. Like a bully, if you continue to show fear, they keep coming. That's just a personal theory of mine, completely unproven as far as I know.

Was this real?

I thought about this afterwards and honestly I think when something like that genuinely happens the last thing you think about is recording it ( me at least anyway ). It's just not something that crossed my mind when I was thinking something was about ready to smash through the window.

I'm not saying it was a ghost or a demon but there's literally nothing I can think of that might have been able to make a similar sound ( especially considering where I live ) and when I seen that there was literally nothing in front of me making the noise I didn't know how else to make much sense of it. It opened my mind up to say the least.
I do understand that.

There have been a couple of instances where the events that took place have left me wondering/puzzled and scared too but it was nothing of the sort you, or others for matter, have described here.

Sleep paralysis, on the other hand, has left me literally gasping for breath, clawing and screaming. And every time I'm out of it, I get a pungent, metallic taste in the mouth.

I also believe that in some cases, truly evil spirits or demons get kicks and giggles out of scaring people and really feed off of that fear. Anytime you see one of those ghost recant shows like paranormal witness and such, you rarely ever see people hide their fear or get angry at supernatural entities, so it just continues to happen. Like a bully, if you continue to show fear, they keep coming. That's just a personal theory of mine, completely unproven as far as I know.
I agree.

That Youtube video is interesting. The chair attack can be EASILY faked but the standing one is crazy. Other than them tying fishing line around his leg there is no way to fake that. Problem is that news companies in countries like these can and will fake news stories.

I think there is no doubt that "ghosts", "demons", whatever you choose to call them exist. Sure, prolly not all of the things in tv shows are real, but to think all of the EVP's ever recorded are fake is ignorance imo, and it would be like calling everyone who has truly experienced something like ucsmhicks did a liar or that they exaggerated the whole story. The only ghost story I have is that I woke up one morning to a knock on the wall right by my bed, I just figured it was a rat in the wall or something, so I lied there in bed for a minute and I heard one big exhale across the room. No doubt in my mind it was something supernatural cause it happened again at a later time. It was clear as day. It didn't scare me because I was already a believer and to be honest, unless I'm being attacked or I fear for my statues being broken, supernatural stuff doesn't bother me.

yeah, they don't have to be people or souls or anything but there is definitely something weird going on. Kind of like if the Matrix was glitching up or something. I understand that believing that dead people are walking around can be seen as silly, I get that.

But there is no denying that something strange and not normal is out there.

I still don't see how they could have faked this:

g30f9df78.gif

Look close. It's John Candy in Margaret Hamilton drag, but his wig fell off and his nylons were extra sheer so you could see through his legs.

there are people who've seen them, or had "contact" with them or some sort ..

you can argue with them if you're a non believer (Giving a logical explaination of what they've experienced), but you can't just simply call them liars

The same goes for people who experience visions and/or divine revelations. They've experienced something, no doubt.

Or did they? Who knows? With no evidence to convince someone who did not experience what they claim to have experienced, what is the actual status of such a claim? I'd say it's purely arbitrary. You can't call it false and you can't call it true.

its just like those ab machines they sell on tv. riddled with anecdotal evidence and good marketing, and bewbs.:lol

1,500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe.....
500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat.....
Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

People have 'known' ghosts were real since the dawn of time, bub.

Are you saying that in the future, we'll discover that they have mammary glands?

Back