are ghosts real?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think Ghosts exist?

• Yes

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • no

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • I have experienced Paranormal Activity in the past

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
Ghosts are never reported as hot chicks :(

hot chicks end up becoming angels in heaven :lecture

xvhGKMy.gif

Sex is only for married couples according to god. And since there is no marriage in heaven, all those girls are going to waste bub. :lol

Sex is only for married couples according to god. And since there is no marriage in heaven, all those girls are going to waste bub. :lol

Dogma clearly stated that their privates are removed and they become like barbies and kens down there.

It doesn't take much to realise that only dumbass humans could write the nonsensical rules of religion :lol

I wanted to share some of my experiences, and preface it with saying I don't know quite what to make of them, I can't deny them but I can't say it wasn't in my head or some kind of fluke. So anyway...
First was when my grandpa died back probably around '95, so I was about 10. Maybe a month after, I spent the night at my grandma's house. I slept on a pull out bed in the living room, across from my grandpa's study. Woke up at some point in the night, and saw a vivid but wispy grandpa in his study, like he was looking for something. Pulled the covers over my head, so scared. Looked out and he was still there, not threatening or really even acknowledging me at all, but it scared me. I just pulled the blankets over my head and snuggled up to my brother who was asleep next to me, til I fell asleep. That one was very vivid, but I was so young I could have imagined it, who knows.

Less than a year later, my uncle got married. At his wedding they left an chair open next to my grandma for my recently passed grandpa. There are multiple pictures from different angles, and in all of them there is like a glowing orb in his chair. Could be some coincidental camera trickery, who knows.

Finally, this was maybe 5 or 6 years ago. It was late, I was getting ready for bed. I went out on the front porch to smoke some pot. I saw a shadow figure in the distance. Very clear silhouette, but just shadow, just black. But it didn't scare me, it was just wierd. I'd look down and take another rip. Look up, it was closer. Take a rip, it was closer. Look down, take a rip, it's gone. Ok, that was strange.
Go inside, lay down. Look down at the foot of my bed, and there's that shadow guy, just sitting at the foot of my bed.
I wasnt scared at all though. It just wasn't threatening at all, almost felt like it was watching over me. So I went to sleep.
So that one could just be chalked up to being really high...

Anyway, those are my stories, maybe someday I'll experience something more definitive.

that reminds me of my exgirlfriend saying how she was sewing one night really late at night, it was like 1 am, she had the door to her room open, so she could see outside of her room,

All of the sudden this old lady that looked really really pale appeared in front of the room entrance and was staring, but she wasn't staring at my ex, she was staring above her head.

my ex stood up and walked towards her, The lady walked away or moved away, when my ex tried to see where she went she disappeared. it appears that the lady used to live there but died a while ago, she found out months later and remembered that was the same lady she saw.

The closest thing I can share is having dreams every so often and talking with dead relatives, some are so vivid and real. The human brain conjures up some crazy stuff for sure.

That's in no way close to seeing a 'ghost' in the living world though.

Don't really have a hard opinion either way about ghosts. Part of me wants proof of them to assure some kind of faith in an afterlife, and the other part of me thinks if I saw something I'd be scarred for life. :lol

The only experience I can contribute at the moment that comes to mind is this:

My dad's career was working for the phone company and because of this, it didn't cost us to call out (or it was heavily discounted...don't know which), so my parents and grandparents established a system for calling (this was when everyone still had rotary phones). If it rang one time at our house and then stopped, that meant my mom's mom wanted to talk, and they'd call her back. Two rings was my dad's mom and they'd call her back.

After the passing of my grandfather and my grandmother's eventual macular degeneration making her almost blind, she came to live with us, and so for many years, that phone system was no longer necessary. Well, when my grandmother on my dad's side passed away a number of years ago, for just the first week following her passing, the phone at our house rang on a couple of occasions, twice, and then stopped. It admittedly was a very weird coincidence, but it really offered my dad that reassurance....like my grandmother was phoning a couple of final times to say goodbye or indicate her presence.

Don't really have a hard opinion either way about ghosts. Part of me wants proof of them to assure some kind of faith in an afterlife, and the other part of me thinks if I saw something I'd be scarred for life. :lol

The only experience I can contribute at the moment that comes to mind is this:

My dad's career was working for the phone company and because of this, it didn't cost us to call out (or it was heavily discounted...don't know which), so my parents and grandparents established a system for calling (this was when everyone still had rotary phones). If it rang one time at our house and then stopped, that meant my mom's mom wanted to talk, and they'd call her back. Two rings was my dad's mom and they'd call her back.

After the passing of my grandfather and my grandmother's eventual macular degeneration making her almost blind, she came to live with us, and so for many years, that phone system was no longer necessary. Well, when my grandmother on my dad's side passed away a number of years ago, for just the first week following her passing, the phone at our house rang on a couple of occasions, twice, and then stopped. It admittedly was a very weird coincidence, but it really offered my dad that reassurance....like my grandmother was phoning a couple of final times to say goodbye or indicate her presence.

That's actually an awesome story.
Not scary at all, but more comforting... if you believe, that is.

It actually reminds me of two Twilight Zone episodes. :)

"Long Distance Call" (Sorry, I can't find the correct link)

"Night Call"

As a four year old I was almost eaten by a giant blue bunny that my dad won for me at a carnival. It moved from one corner of the room to the foot of my bed. Do I believe in ghosts no.... But demonized blue bunnies that live on the souls of children.... Oh hell yeah.

As a four year old I was almost eaten by a giant blue bunny that my dad won for me at a carnival. It moved from one corner of the room to the foot of my bed. Do I believe in ghosts no.... But demonized blue bunnies that live on the souls of children.... Oh hell yeah.

As a kid I hated sleeping with the closet doors closed. In the middle of the night my parents would come in to my room and put laundry away and close the closet doors. That **** used to freak me out!

as a kid, Mr. Green heard noises from pots n pans in the kitchen. no one is home but us 2 brother. no rat could possibly make noise like someone hitting a metal pot/pan in the middle of the night. we hugs each other in the corner and eventually hide under the van the whole night.

As a kid I hated sleeping with the closet doors closed. In the middle of the night my parents would come in to my room and put laundry away and close the closet doors. That **** used to freak me out!

I was the opposite way. I couldn't sleep with the closet doors open. all I saw was this dark hole in my room at night. I used to feel like something was watching me, I Know it was just my imagination but i hated that dark empty hole at night.

I was the opposite way. I couldn't sleep with the closet doors open. all I saw was this dark hole in my room at night. I used to feel like something was watching me, I Know it was just my imagination but i hated that dark empty hole at night.

Don't we all sir.

sometimes when I am sleeping now, if the closet is open I still feel like something is looking at me....

Back