The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A PEGGY CARTER FIGURE" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt wanna spoil anything.... Left out that detail for a reason...

DO NOT GO BACK A PAGE!!

I can't see her happening if Hot Toys hasn't done a Pepper Potts yet, considering that the Iron Man line is one of their biggest sellers.

I can't see her happening if Hot Toys hasn't done a Pepper Potts yet, considering that the Iron Man line is one of their biggest sellers.

:goodpost:

HT could be using Pepper as a baseline test for the female leads. If Pepper is well recieved, which she should, they might consider Peggy, Maria, Sif, and Jane (never heard anyone wanting a Nat Portman fig tho but I can dream :3)

Not a slight against your work by any means, SP, your bash looks great from the neck down but that head looks seriously oversized. I was interested in a Snyderman sculpt until I saw that.

It is slightly oversized, but the likeness is good. Trevor Grove sculpts are almost all "oversized" and I love them anyway too.

I take a beggars-can't-be-choosers attitude with female characters in general, because it is slim pickings unless the actress is A-list or in a very violent role.

Anyone who wants a Peggy Carter for certain, instead of waiting for HT (and I say that as someone who would but a HT version despite my own work) should contact me:

attachment.php

And just to clarify the cost would be $225-ish (final cost depending on how much the 3D printed parts cost) for a complete clothing set shipped in the U.S. That would mean just the head, Play Arts body, and (if desired) PPK pistol.

Last edited:
It is slightly oversized, but the likeness is good. Trevor Grove sculpts are almost all "oversized" and I love them anyway too.

I take a beggars-can't-be-choosers attitude with female characters in general, because it is slim pickings unless the actress is A-list or in a very violent role.

Anyone who wants a Peggy Carter for certain, instead of waiting for HT (and I say that as someone who would but a HT version despite my own work) should contact me:

attachment.php

And just to clarify the cost would be $225-ish (final cost depending on how much the 3D printed parts cost) for a complete clothing set shipped in the U.S. That would mean just the head, Play Arts body, and (if desired) PPK pistol.

I think your Peggy looks great for a custom made. I'm not a custom figure buyer, but I like it. Nice job :)

I want a Peggy Carter !!! +1

I want a Pepper Potts as well...but Hot Toys has already stated earlier this year that she is in the works...

I think a Peggy and an Agent 13 would be the go ;)
Add Maria Hill too and Pepper Potts to the mix.

I thought Pepper was confirmed?????? does not matter really...lol id buy a Peggy in a heart beat!!! And im like a super fan of Maria hill...ive been dying to get a hottoys figure of her. really, ima sucker for any female hottoys figure. My dream list would be peggy in her army/whatever outfit with guns......along with maria hill in "any outfit" and maybe sif...she's awesome! and im still waiting for the pepper potts I thought was announced...im kinda hopeing for her in her yoga pants and bra with iron man arm cause that's super cool!.

Yeah, HT said they are doing a Pepper. Hopefully she happens soon. If she happens, and Agent Carter gets her TV series, I'd hope her chances are better.

I would like her in this outfit with this hairstyle:
1353985230748.jpg

And she needs her jacket.
Hayley_Atwell_37078.jpg

She needs a gun, of course:
Hayley-atwell-as-peggy-carter-567x2921.jpg

And the proto-shield
412057-13.jpg

Simple, really!

I would get that Peggy in a heartbeat lol

Bothers me... How did they etch the star in the middle anywho.

One thing that's nice about Peggy... I'd think there would be some crossover interest from 1/6 army collectors.

I want Sharon Carter the most. I'm hoping she plays the lead female role in Cap 3, has a lot of action and that she has her signature white jumpsuit from the comics so HT will make her. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Back