• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow PFS-> GAMBIT PF EX, ROGUE EX, COLOSSUS EX, CYCLOPS EX, THANOS EX DIO!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smooth Criminal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to sell some of my collection due to funds for trip as well as new statues I have comming up, statues will be shipped from BC Canada, all will come with tracking and insurance, Pictures provided before shipment, please add 3% paypal to prices!

Gambit PF EX-> No issues comes with box and art box
-> $ Sold
-> $Sold

Rogue PF EX-> No art prints comes with boxes and both heads
-> $400 shipped to Canada
-> $420 shipped to USA

Cyclops PF EX-> No issues comes with both boxes
-> $400 Shipped to Canada
-> $420 shipped to USA

Colossus PF EX-> Minor paint chip on base comes with boxes
-> $430 shipped to Canada
-> $400 shipped to USA

Thanos DIO EX-> Mint no issues comes wit both boxes
-> $Sold
-> $sold

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow PFS-> GAMBIT PF EX, ROGUE EX, COLOSSUS EX, CYCLOPS EX, THANOS EX DIO!!

WOW ....... If I just win an EX head on eBay literally an hour ago I would by that Rogue from you. Amazing pieces and prices , good luck with your sale!

Re: Sideshow PFS-> GAMBIT PF EX, ROGUE EX, COLOSSUS EX, CYCLOPS EX, THANOS EX DIO!!

WOW ....... If I did not just win an EX head on eBay literally an hour ago I would by that Rogue from you. Amazing pieces and prices , good luck with your sale!

Fixed ... damn insert !!!

any pics of Thanos bro? and is gambit still available.
PM me!
thanks man
A

If only you had the art prints form Rogue :gah:

Back