XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOB, you just had to go and show me Wolverine.... I might have to pony up for him if the final product looks like those renderings... Best Wolverine I've seen from any company..

When I see awesome poses like the ones XM Studios are doing it makes me wonder if SS needs to get some new blood in their company, their poses are so generic and boring compared to what XM is putting out... SS should really consider cleaning house a bit and bring in some new talent with fresh ideas

i can't wait to see magneto painted…and I agree if we can get a group buy it might be beneficial although I have no experience doing that..

I read that wolverine will also have a switch out clean claw hand.

If these come out looking like the protos, they put SS's stuff to shame. Love the poses. NO ....if we can get a Punisher statue...that would be sweeeeeet!

I think they look good, but if sideshow put out the same poses I think they'd have a better product. But idk, hard to tell via pictures. See how good the new green Hulk's eyes look in the preview picture from Thursday?

Dear lord I hope it looks like that! Haha

u guys will be stunned when u see the their ant man and jean grey-phoenix

Wow that Magneto looks extremly good so far. These go for around $ 900?

Nope it will be around the peice range of Cap A

so it work out to around 550 plus with pre order discount etc (no shipping though)

I think that SS´s hawkeye is a great piece and XM´s studios will looks great too,hard to choose

Last edited:
From what's been shown so far... definitely a lot more display options... even the hulk comes with 2 different heads

From what's been shown so far... definitely a lot more display options... even the hulk comes with 2 different heads

So will the new green Hulk PF from SSC. As much as I don't like the new green PF from SSC, I like the XM Hulk even less. It's easily the weakest statue of all the pieces I've seen previewed by XM. IMO, Cap and Magneto are the strongest pieces previewed by XM so far. They are both great looking statues. However, I will say I'm not digging Magneto's costume. I like his classic look the best.

Honestly, all their statues are great..awesome! I have to give their team a credit...everybody in Xm studios deserve it. Keep it up! But the only thing confuses me is their price. I hope these are solid statues unlike SSC nowadays (hollow). Come on SSC...bring back the pure solid stats.

It feels solid for sure. I picked up Cap A and it weigh for sure

I'm telling you guys, this company is going to cause a rift in SS's pool. Caps final product is already in videos and pictures and the paint app is nothing shy of perfect. I've been following this company since they announced their first statue. SS is in for a surprise

I'm telling you guys, this company is going to cause a rift in SS's pool. Caps final product is already in videos and pictures and the paint app is nothing shy of perfect. I've been following this company since they announced their first statue. SS is in for a surprise

Isn't it hard for Americans to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back