XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to figure a place to pick up the Magneto. That is a definite want. May also pick up Wolverine and Hawkeye depending on price. Somebody has to get set up to distribute these in the US. Would be great to see them take on Cyclops, Phoenix and the Fantastic Four

Wouldn't it be illegal for somebody to sell these over here?

No. XM can't sell these pieces here or outside of the area that was agreed upon in their license with marvel. However, they can easily get around that by selling to retailers. Retailers can then sell the XM merch world wide. Retailers have no restrictions as to where they can sell their stores merch.

That Magneto is amazing. I like the version where he's just resting his arm on his own helmet.

Hi,

Try touching base with a local collector to purchase items from XM. In the building where XM is located has the local post office called Singpost and they are government run so it's very safe just like USPS and convenient. Get a collector to pre order once it's up and when collection n inspection days come just go to the post office and it's almost hassle free. There is always Simply toys which I always frequent earlier but I go straight to XM because they are great people. Whenever I need to repair or repaint a statue I always go to them and they do have a very friendly atmosphere there. (brothers Ben and Seng always looks after me when I visit their studios).

Cheers

Dear lord that hawkeye looks cool! Wish he wasn't going to be like 900 bucks.

^ Wow that Black Widow is hot too! Too bad these are a bit above what Im willing to pay atm. Perhaps someday down the line:dunno

Black Widow is $606.66 (US Dollars) without shipping... expensive statue....

Plus import Tax :/

I might have to jump on the Magneto though because it is so impressive. All there Statues are priced a little over £600 here in the UK. If it is that then I will order it

Last edited:
Colored Wolvie and Hawkeye has customization arrows!

hawkey.jpg

wolverine.jpg

Yup someone at Statueforum posted there should be a classic bow and suddenly... hawkey2.jpg

I am going to sell my SS hawkeye to get this. There really is no comparison.

And Magneto is a must, even if it will be around $800 when everything is said and done.

All these sculpts are perfect. Hopefully the paint and quality will be the same. We should do a US group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back