XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No there's Simply Toys in SG and there is a U.S. Retailer selling them as well. I'll have to dig thru my saved pages to find out who but I definitely saw them for sale in the U.S.

For sure. What was the price range for here in america? A couple months ago people said 900$ and earlier this week someone said 500$?

I can't wait to see Jean/Phoenix... so disappointed with Sideshows version of Jean.

This is the truth...Jean Grey has always been my #1 want and the statue is so disappointing that I didn't order it. /sigh

My main experience with x-men before recently was only the 90's cartoon. And due to that, I actually like that jean grey statue from SS. :(

For sure. What was the price range for here in america? A couple months ago people said 900$ and earlier this week someone said 500$?

The retail cost is roughly $550. It's the shipping that kills the price. Tack on another $200 just to get it to your doorstep.
I did find the U.S. Retailer. I bought my HCG wolverine from them. Its expensive but the U.S. Retailer doesn't have a huge margin in these. He's charging pretty close to retail plus the cost to ship to him. By using this retailer, although convenient since they are here in the states, your paying shipping costs twice

https://www.secretcompassonline.com/Brands/XM-Studios_2

Buying through a US distributor would probably ensure you, in case arrive damage, they will replace it probably. Safer route

That's still a lot of money. Maybe in 10 years, when I'm not a struggling college student, I'll give xm a look. Haha

Yikes she doesn't come out until Aug 2015....

They might be pricy but then again you will own a pretty rare statue, at least here in the US :)

One of the cooler aspects of owning one of these. At a 500 ES there will only be a handful that make it to the states. Its nice to have something that everyone else doesn't have

New Thor WIP

thor_preview2.jpg

The retail cost is roughly $550. It's the shipping that kills the price. Tack on another $200 just to get it to your doorstep.
I did find the U.S. Retailer. I bought my HCG wolverine from them. Its expensive but the U.S. Retailer doesn't have a huge margin in these. He's charging pretty close to retail plus the cost to ship to him. By using this retailer, although convenient since they are here in the states, your paying shipping costs twice

https://www.secretcompassonline.com/Brands/XM-Studios_2

I think I'll buy through them. Sure you are paying shipping twice but at least you should be covered if your statue arrives damaged. If you go through Simply Toys you may save $50-$100 on the 2nd shipping costs but I doubt they'll cover you if it arrives broken. Worth the extra money to feel safe.

Thor already looking mighty awesome.

One things for sure they give a lot of switch out options.

Yeah. That's the biggest thing I like about them. I think the SS Cap looks better, but all the options for the XM Cap look awesome for different display settings.

1015988_1392216644332364_1791775884651008077_o.jpg1524097_1392216634332365_3037111815559500486_o.jpgtheir new iron man with switch out lower bodies looks great. hopefully the paint color will be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back