XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came close to ordering there Cap. Just couldn't pull the trigger because of the price

That Wolverine has me tempted though. He's a character I really want but I can see SS revisiting him soon & I do much prefer mixed-media over fully sculpted statues

I came close to ordering there Cap. Just couldn't pull the trigger because of the price

That Wolverine has me tempted though. He's a character I really want but I can see SS revisiting him soon & I do much prefer mixed-media over fully sculpted statues

I think you should by both :)

I think you should by both :)

You definitely need this Wolverine Ant. This time last year this would of definitely been ordered but SS have blown me away these past 4 or 5 months with all these releases & announcements. I can't keep up it's crazy

On the other hand if it was the price of a PF but it won't so..... :(

Yeah it's definetley on my pre order list when it goes up :) along with magneto.

Sideshow need to get in gear with magneto and brown wolverine

Yeah it's definetley on my pre order list when it goes up :) along with magneto.

Sideshow need to get in gear with magneto and brown wolverine

Seen the custom wolverine epang was doing on SF. That thing looks amazing. Don't know if he's selling though.

Wow love it :)

Haha. That's what I said! It looks so cool. Kinda small at 16inches because it's based on his 5"3 height. But I think it's the coolest looking wolverine statue I've seen. The paint is only photoshop in that pic too.

I'm definitely interested in there Magneto as long as it isn't more or much more than there other statues.

In case any UK buyers didn't know & are interested in these CDUK stock XM Studio statues

Just got this reply from CDUK. What a pain.

Thanks for your email. Due to the license problem, XM Studio doesn't has the permission to sell their products to the EU. So we will not carry their products any longer unless they get the license.

does anyone know when they'll have painted pics up and how can we see/know for sure what the ES is before purchasing?

I have ordered a few things from them. They are reliable. Their price is a little high though.

I have ordered a few things from them. They are reliable. Their price is a little high though.

I think their price makes sense. The retail price for the statue is $799 SGD. Converted to US dollars = $636. Secret Compass is charging $770 and I'd bet that the difference in price is because they added shipping from Singapore to their store. Then Secret Compass will charge shipping from them to you which is probably another $50-75. Only other option is to order from Simply Toys but I'd guess by the time you pay their shipping rate to the US the total costs will be close to the same. Since SC is listed as a XM distributor we should be covered if we get a damaged statue...I'm not sure how Simply Toys would help us out. Basically its going to cost about $850 to get one of their statues best I can figure. I'm ok with that for their Magneto...but it may be higher given the large throne.

I think their price makes sense. The retail price for the statue is $799 SGD. Converted to US dollars = $636. Secret Compass is charging $770 and I'd bet that the difference in price is because they added shipping from Singapore to their store. Then Secret Compass will charge shipping from them to you which is probably another $50-75. Only other option is to order from Simply Toys but I'd guess by the time you pay their shipping rate to the US the total costs will be close to the same. Since SC is listed as a XM distributor we should be covered if we get a damaged statue...I'm not sure how Simply Toys would help us out. Basically its going to cost about $850 to get one of their statues best I can figure. I'm ok with that for their Magneto...but it may be higher given the large throne.

Thats about $130 more than i paid for my captain america shipped to USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back