Statue ARH Studios New Queen of Vampires

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1375283_760145694024940_1093808525666163776_n.jpg

Wow, they changed it a lot. Where did the cool pedestal go? A queen with a cup on the floor? I like the base otherwise. Don't know if care for the hair or makeup and I don't see any fangs. Maybe just the pic?

Vamp #2
By Arahom Radjah
New updated pro pictures
We touched up the paint

This is such a beautiful piece....not sure why she isn't getting a lot of love. I guess the Head Huntress is a better value with all the extra bonuses. Too bad the queen doesn't come with anything extra like that. Love the sculpt, base, and updated paint job.

Wish I could fine room for ARH's line of statues....need a freaking mansion for all this stuff.

This is such a beautiful piece....not sure why she isn't getting a lot of love. I guess the Head Huntress is a better value with all the extra bonuses. Too bad the queen doesn't come with anything extra like that. Love the sculpt, base, and updated paint job.

Wish I could fine room for ARH's line of statues....need a freaking mansion for all this stuff.

I believe 2 threads were made for her. Plus it turned off some people that the pasties cant be removed.

Arahom murdered this, it'svery well done. She has a beautiful face and body shape, sweet from head to toe! The bats are cool, so is the chalice filled with blood as well as the skulls with candles on top. Nice touch with the bat accessories too.

I believe 2 threads were made for her. Plus it turned off some people that the pasties cant be removed.

Didn't realize there was a second thread. Thanks for letting me know. I can see that lacking feature you mentioned could turn some people off, but it's still an amazing piece.

Arahom murdered this, it'svery well done. She has a beautiful face and body shape, sweet from head to toe! The bats are cool, so is the chalice filled with blood as well as the skulls with candles on top. Nice touch with the bat accessories too.

Couldn't agree with you more! :hi5:

Back