marvel legends the winter soldier figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalielovecraft

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love the figures based on the new cap film but what is up with the insanely crazy high scalper prices for black widow. Are all the sellers on bay nuts or am i wrong. Shes going for 60+$ without shipping, and theres some selling her at that price missing the build a figure piece..:slap

They are insane to sell that figure with pieces missing or even complete for those prices. ok i get it , shes based on scarlet , and yeah shes hot, but come on thats just FN stupid nuts to ask for those prices...

The real issue is there is penned up demand for Black Widow thanks to Hasbro's crappy release practices.

When they made the Avengers figures, the ENTIRE team was released including a great Nick Fury figure. All the Avengers saw release. The only two core characters that never came out so many years ago were Colson and...you guessed it, Black Widow. For some odd and stupid reason, the Avengers didn't get a BW release.

Fast forward a few years and now they finally make a BW for the Cap WS movie but she also comes with the Avengers BW head sculpt. Of course, now you have the scalpers snatching whatever they come across in the wild because this one figure represents two wildly popular movies. And since she does represent two movies, even the collectors have a reason to buy at least two to pose her with both head sculpts.

All of that and she is still packed one to a case.

Unless Hasblow takes their head out their own arse and get her out there in a major way, prices are just going to go up.

It's mainly due to the case ratio for widow. She was 1 to a case while other characters were 2 or 3. So of course scalpers are jumping on that bandwagon. Also combine that with the hype of a new movie and dumb people wanting a figure right away the price is driven up. If you wait a couple months, especially on movie marvel legends figures the price goes down and people are desperate to sell

I just bought Winter Solider but the big red gun looks kinda silly. Any other options I can use? I don't normally collect this scale so I'm at a lost here:lol

Just wait for a revised case, the prices will drop.

I just ordered the other 4 figures from series 2 on amazon for $80 shipped, I was debating to get the set of 5 from BBTS for $125, but that's still $45 for BW. I can wait or pass on her for that price.

Yeah. I heard there will be a revised case assortment coming out with just the new figures Stealth suit Cap, Winter Soldier and Black Widow with better ratios.

still its insane what shes going for, and worst thing happen to me today, went to walmart and wave 2 was finally on the pegs and i managed to snag a second cap (one for a custom i paid 10$ on ebay and the other to keep as is ) and hold and behold there was 1 single widow but in the hands of a scalper who had 3 winter soldier in hand and 2 caps with widow , he also had tons of other figures like star wars black series( multiple of each) wwe figures and pokemon figures, i felt like taking the widow from his basket but im not the type to take stuff that i dint grab first and he looked like a d**k taking all the good figures, heck kids had to wait for him to finish off since he was all over the place with two baskets full of toys, anyways this scalping and price jacking is crazy, and its one thing to sell something you bought for going price to recoup some of the cost or to buy smething else but its another to sell something still on shelf for insane prices , just because your an dirty scalper... same goes for re-casters

Actually the problem is ppl don't mind paying the high price for them. Just image if no one wants to pay such a high price for them. Scalpers will have ton of black widow with them. They have no choice but to lower their price.

Still looking for BW, but will gladly wait until I find her in stores or the prices drastically drop online.

Back