1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

OMG :horror

NOPE NOPE NOPE

TAt1M6N.gif

(if he shows up in Avengers 2/3 I can see some red on the wings)

Based on events of WS a new outfit is a given.....probably designed by Stark

After seeing WS, how Hawkeye makes AoU and Falcon doesnt is beyond me.

Anthony Macke brings a presence to the screen as Falcon where Jeremy Renners Hawkeye was bland and easy to forget.

There, I said it.

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

Anthony Macke brings a presence to the screen as Falcon where Jeremy Renners Hawkeye was bland and easy to forget.

There, I said it.

Well he only really had screen-time in the Avengers where he played a mindless henchmen for most of the movie, don't blame Renner for that, it's Whedons fault. AOU will show whether Renner is a good Hawkeye or not since he's said to have a pretty big role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I totally agree that Hawkeye was sort of a non-entity thanks to the script. I'm definitely hoping for more in the next movie.

There was a chart in EMPIRE or TOTAL FILM magazine this or last month (featuring Captain America: Winter Soldier) and showed how much screen time each Avenger got, amongst other things. Cap surprisingly got the most with Tony a close second. Marvel had planned Thor, Iron Man, and Cap movies following the Avengers so they gave those 3 the most screen time to segway their story into the sequels. Since those are done now, IM4 probably won't happen but who knows, Thor 3 and Cap 2 are still a long ways to go, Black Widow got a lot of focus in WS so maybe they can focus on Hawkeye a bit more this time.

There, I said it.

Falcon is supposed to show up in Avengers 2 along with War Machine, Quick Silver, Scarlet Witch....and Ultron...Hot Toys is going to be busy next year...

Falcon is supposed to show up in Avengers 2 along with War Machine, Quick Silver, Scarlet Witch....and Ultron...Hot Toys is going to be busy next year...

Anthony Mackie himself said that he's not sure if he's in it. Byt he also said even if hes not he's gonna crash the set.

Yes Don Cheadle is casted but it was not clear if he's suiting up in War Machine for this. Cheadle is being really discreet about his role.

I totally agree that Hawkeye was sort of a non-entity thanks to the script. I'm definitely hoping for more in the next movie.

Me too, I did read somewhere that Hawkeye and Hulk will have much bigger roles in Avengers 2.

So are our purses and wallets me thinks! :lol

Is there anyone here that can ask a HT rep at the shows if they're making a new Fury? Simple all black would be great.

One more shot from the Hot Toys exhibition in Hong Kong at the moment

13665431804_d8c8199099_b_d.jpg

While I know it's probably still not finalized (until specs released) still think something missing in the sculpt. Maybe remove googles? Everything else from this line is spot on. That said, Falcon is a purchase

I hope so. I think Macke brings some good stuff to the screen and to the character. I just based my assumption that he wasn't in AoU by the "full cast list" on IMDB.

Although it doesn't list Vision either and I have heard rumors that he's in it. (fingers crossed).

I think that the lighting particularly the shadow from the goggles is messing up with the likeness, but some tweaks are indeed needed, particularly that pursed lips IMO.

I'm liking this one before I see the wings. Good head sculpt and great work on the clothing. Another top notch effort from HT..

I love the look of the character but was underwhelmed by the character in the movie-was the weakest part of an outstanding film- just got a little too Spiderman manuevering tricky Superman flipping for my taste.

Back