1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

I was thinking of something I saw in the Lego SW thread. Two detolfs side by side. Take out the glass side panels that are closest to each other. Opens up the detolf and allows you to keep him inside the detolf so to speak.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

I didn't realize the wings were translucent. Now that's pretty cool that Hot Toys was able to pull that off. Nice touch.

I need to buy one HT in Oct. This & the winter soldier is fighting for my wallet!

This figure is simply amazing. Just reminds me of my situation with Avengers Loki. One of the best looking figures around, yet I just want to concentrate on the core Avengers.

This figure is simply amazing. Just reminds me of my situation with Avengers Loki. One of the best looking figures around, yet I just want to concentrate on the core Avengers.

Well to me he is a core member of TWS team, he was in the movie a LOT

Now that SDCC is over, I wanted to share a photo of my Son's Falcon cosplay in action. This was during a photo shoot, I can't wait to see the pics from the actual Photographer. Someone just snapped these as they were walking by.

Group shot.jpg

debpool shooting falcon.jpg

Then, as we were doing these photos, a guy from Disney XD saw us, and asked us if we could come to an offsite event they were having for the new Marvel Disney Infinity game. My Son got whisked in (ahead of a big line) to play the game, and we were both interviewed by Morgan Tompkins. The footage will be part of some promo for the game that will be shown on Disney XD next month. Here we are at the event with Morgan.

10565102_10153363710789460_6354882370482238857_n.jpg

This actually impressed me the most at SDCC. :dunno

0d98f36d-4973-426e-9809-602f569dc2aa_zpsa42bd1cf.jpg

This pic shows what I think would be an awesome display with the hellicarier. Have it sitting behind a "flying" figure to simulate that it is off in the distance.

he looks great, now to get my hands on that big display box :lol

TWS was possibly the best Marvel movie outside The Avengers - definitely the best Phase 2 movie - and Falcon was one of the best things about TWS, and I don't see the problem some seem to have with the HS on this figure, so it should be a no-brainer, but...

If the wings won't go any further up than this: View attachment 127933

it's gonna be a major disappointment, cos I want to pose him like this: View attachment 127934

It won't stop me buying, this is one awesome figure, but I may have to break my no-mods rule...

God **** it I can't afford all these figures and I wanted to stick to Iron Man, but these look great. Get to see this movie on Tuesday.

Haha so does that mean you ordered this awesome fig? I for one think it will become one of the most sought after once released

God **** it I can't afford all these figures and I wanted to stick to Iron Man, but these look great. Get to see this movie on Tuesday.

Same here, I started with batman only moved to wolverines, then ironman now eyeing this falcon and capt/Steve Rogers pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, I started with batman only moved to wolverines, then ironman now eyeing this falcon and capt/Steve Rogers pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman to Iron Man? You are totally screwed :lol That's 2 of HT's three heavy hitters, just move into Predators to complete the triforce!

Art makes me think how great Falcon will look in a costume, although not as replacement Captain America. With the rumors of new members being introduced at the end of A2, including Ms. Marvel (not a fan of the Captain Marvel title for her) I wonder if Falcon will be added to the roster.

Just finished watching the DVD, going to tweet this to Anthony Mackie in the morning. If you watched the extras, you'll get it.

cut the check.jpg

Back