Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutly agreed! Lets not ruin this. Please also stop bashing this project. You dont like it? No problem! At an edition of 500 it is perfectly allright if you prefer to pass and have someone else who always wanted a Warrior in his collection to get it. This way everybody is happy. :)

KP if you can do me a favor, it would be great for future projects if you could give your retailers a rough price advice. I have ordered this from space-figuren.de for roughly € 90. militar-figuren.de offers it for around € 75... This is kind of a bummer before you even order. Personally I will stick to my prefered seller, but its still a little... ;)

Send you a PM btw.

The suggested list price in Europe is 78/80 Euro.
And of course I informed all the retailers about the suggest list price ;)

The suggested list price in Europe is 78/80 Euro.
And of course I informed all the retailers about the suggest list price ;)

Its even 95,- at Space...

@Hamanu: you can always cancel your order and order somewhere else. To be honest I am considering this myself aswell at the moment... 95,- seems a little too greedy.

Pre-ordered from BBTS! I'm so excited for this one! Thanks, Kaustic Plastic for making the "Fantasy Warrior" available at long last.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Its even 95,- at Space...

@Hamanu: you can always cancel your order and order somewhere else. To be honest I am considering this myself aswell at the moment... 95,- seems a little too greedy.

I know, but the problem is that shipping to Croatia from SPACE is about half that I would pay from machinegun.fr (or their countless iterations for Germany, UK or Italy - seriously, these guys have 10 websites lol - including militar-figuren.de) or cotswold so my savings would be negligent.

I'm basically screwed for living on the periphery :)

Could be tempted.

I always imagined that HT would get round to doing him eventually but this one I will keep my eye on.

I really don't even see the hesitation. Everything is going to be Hot Toys quality except for the sculpt. Add in a muscle body and you're at least 50 bucks cheaper than a Hot Toys release.

Well HT may have multiple clothes, alternative head sculpt and a 'you know who' likeness etc. And also there is a shed load of other stuff that I want at the moment but I see your point especially at the price. :hi5:

Hot Toys will probably NEVER make this figure, so don't hold your breath. They're primary interest seems to be only current properties in the super-hero realm, so waiting for them to do an official fig, and missing out on this, would IMO be a regrettable mistake.

Kaustic Plastik- With this being released, Any chance we might see a "Thieving Archer Companion" set in the near future?

Hot Toys will probably NEVER make this figure, so don't hold your breath. They're primary interest seems to be only current properties in the super-hero realm, so waiting for them to do an official fig, and missing out on this, would IMO be a regrettable mistake.

I agree. They only seem interested in current movies and re releasing crap they already released only a few years ago.

Well HT may have multiple clothes, alternative head sculpt and a 'you know who' likeness etc. And also there is a shed load of other stuff that I want at the moment but I see your point especially at the price. :hi5:

In a recent interview, HT says they have no plans to make Conan. They will be making a Matrix from Commando though. :yess:

Exactly. It's 80 bucks. If you're in this hobby that is nothing. For those of you on the edge on whether to buy it or not. I think you will regret it if you don't.

Back