Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it listed around $183 on amiami...

Because in some countries is already sold out from the day one we started pre-orders with retailers :(
So as always they start to grow price if the have some left.

It's a limited edition, and we will send limited quantities, splitted by countries.

This was brought to my attention when we discussed Kaustic and ACI Toys on The latest eps of The Hottoycast.

As a diehard Conan fan (and Conan book cover artist) I am totally going to try and get this set.

As a diehard Conan fan (and Conan book cover artist) I am totally going to try and get this set.

Eamon, you post over at the REH boards, don't you? I was actually going to start a thread there, but I think certain corporate guys hit the boards there now and then, so I thought it'd be best to keep it on the down-low. I'm totally with you on this--I'm really looking forward to this. BTW, I've seen your art before (nice stuff), but never realized it was you.

This was brought to my attention when we discussed Kaustic and ACI Toys on The latest eps of The Hottoycast.

Let's call it a Fantasy figures inspired by an Iconic characters ;)

Preordered. Gods be praised.

blacksmith.jpg

Just preordered this set. Looks fantastic. Was wondering where I could find a KP02 body as every site I find is sold out.

Just preordered this set. Looks fantastic. Was wondering where I could find a KP02 body as every site I find is sold out.

I picked up a spare from Cotswold just for the XXL1 set when it went up for pre-order, and I'm glad I did. Today I was thinking about customizing a King Kull, so went back and checked and they're out. Kaustic, I hope you plan on making more of these bad boys!

I picked up a spare from Cotswold just for the XXL1 set when it went up for pre-order, and I'm glad I did. Today I was thinking about customizing a King Kull, so went back and checked and they're out. Kaustic, I hope you plan on making more of these bad boys!

Yea, we need you guys to start pumping some of those bad boys out!

I don't see much in the way of fantasy figures and/or accessories in 1/6 form so this set is a welcome product for me.

Still holding out that the sculpt will be more close to the real thing once more pictures are released. :pray:

A set of Fantasy Warrior finally hits at an incredibly reasonable price and people are *****ing?

You ever seen someone thrown into a mirror? Literally tossed like a sack of potatoes into a mirror so that it shatters? This should really be happening right now. Set to the music of Hank 3's "Pills I Took".

Back