Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys attach the robes to the boots?

Although it's from Destroyer, a decent picture showing how is here--just don't go so high up to the knees. The best way is to lay the strip out, and then put the foot in the center near the heel so the strip is under the foot, then cross it over across the top of the foot, then start crossing it around the lower leg and continue back and forth and around until you get to the top of the boot. Another good picture is here. Don't over-think it, because it's easy.

Yes my fault!!!
I will do it soon!
It's a promise!

Thanks mate. Great work you´ve done with the barbarian suit.

By the way, hope you can announce soon that second pack and that you read my recommendations for a better sword scarab and a new belt to attach the scarab to the waist, for this second pack or maybe a third one.

They always seem to be last in the queue to get stuff.

I knew that when I ordered, but it doesn't make the wait any easier!

I guess I forgot about that... I was thinking they're shipping was a bit less than Cotswold, so I went with them :lol

Got my set in the mail today... overall very impressed. I tried him out as the stock figure with KP02 body and then with the DX10 hybrid I'd planned. Overall I prefer the DX10... but there is something about the proportions of the torso I kind of like better with the KP02. For the next round of pictures I'll get rid of the tall ankle pegs on the DX10, I think it makes his legs look too long.

The stock head is better in person than the photos, but it's a bit yellowish and doesn't really match the KP02 well (at least the headless KP02). The pictures are making the color difference seem a bit greater than it is, but it's still quite different.

Outfit is top notch, great quality and looks really good in person. And the sword is also great, the hilt is really thin, but I think it will look good with a bit of cord wrapped around it.

Anyway, next step is to weather the outfit and add hair to the DX10 sculpt... fingers crossed.

On the KP02 body
kpa_zpseccaaf64.jpg

kpc_zps054384cd.jpg

kpd_zps09d4b525.jpg

kpb_zps2f48991a.jpg

KP head on the DX10 body
kpe_zps592d4385.jpg

DX10 head, body (w/Bane arms) and T-800 hands
kpf_zpse2af21eb.jpg

kpg_zps2adee82d.jpg

Awesome!
I'm waiting to get my stuff out of storage to have my pile of loot shipped from BBTS and start work on the Barbarian.
I think the outfit really needs some decent weathering to truly shine.

Awesome!
I'm waiting to get my stuff out of storage to have my pile of loot shipped from BBTS and start work on the Barbarian.
I think the outfit really needs some decent weathering to truly shine.

Totally agree... I'm going to weather the **** out of it :lecture

And I should mention when you put the shirt etc. on it's best to remove the leather jerkin and fully undo the straps... I think you could maybe slip it over, but it seems like it would be very easy to tear the laces out of the leather undershirt and it certainly is easier to slip on if undone, just a bit of work tightening those straps back up :lol

Got the set today from BBTS - had a KP02 lying around. Where do you hang the scabbard? There's no belt or anything that looks like it would match the hook on the back of the scabbard. The head was a problem getting on, but that's the KP02's fault more than the head's. I think the sword is a bit undersized too. But overall, it's a good start.

fantasywarrior.jpg

ef696556cfe1084d49d3a0e40cec734a.jpg
0a39894a84b8251a292896ae5b4f35c2.jpg

Got my set today from bbts. I'm loving it along with the eBay head. Here it is with and without flash.

Anyone know where I can purchase the boots separately? They are currently sold out on toyanxiety 😭

TA would have been my suggestion, you might also check Monkey Depot and good ol' eBay.

But also, check back with TA, they tend to restock figures after a bit.

So so you guys just grab different bodies and swap arms around or is there some site in missing that sells body parts lol!! I love the Bane arms on the DX10 body. Looks so much better that way. How has not one company made a reliable rubber body that matches Arnold's physique? The guy is shirtless in every freakin' movie he's in!!

Back