Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good.

But will prolly come out all distorted and undersized the the other one.

So far I think ModernLife has only released the Cavill head, but the cast was very high quality and even though it was unpainted came with neck adapter already installed in the head. For $50 it was a very impressive piece.

I pre-ordered their Jackman Wolverine which was $50 (normally $65, but $50 if you did a PO) painted... so fingers crossed they keep the quality high and don't go HeadPlay on us.

Hope KP releases the new extension pack with a lot of stuff, like the serpent medallion and a belt to recreate this epic scene

orgyA12.jpg

This is Great and All for Kaustic but I would rather have Official Licensed Products.

For the orgy scene we need:

A belt to attach the following
A new sword scarab
A dagger in his back

Just bought both Conan movies in blu ray. It's been a long time since I've seen this movie.

Got my two sets from Cotswold today and really like them. I'll definitely buy a couple of the expansion sets and a couple of the new heads from Modern Life, although I have to admit I didn't think the head looked that bad in person as I'd seen in some of the pictures. It's a nice kit and not as difficult to put on the KP02 as I had read it was. Thanks a lot, Fabio--good stuff, brother!

Damn, should have ordered from them. I placed an order with BBTS and it's still listed as a pre-order :huh

The ebay sculpt is not bad. Looks like someone just modded a Terminator Arnold and recast. But to me it's one that needs real hair. Suddenly there are a number Conan heads in the works. I still need to figure out the body. The outfit is probably going to need some weathering and tweaking as well. Anyone know if the same pants and boots can be used for the Warpaint/Orgy scene? I have the PF and the movie but too lazy to check. It would be great if ACI could do a Valeria as well, but chances are I'll need to get a Warpaint custom done on my own.

I believe they are the same pants and boots... at least they look similar enough to the PF. On the PF it's a bit hard to tell if there is a faint black line on the pants to go with the black and white body paint, or if it's just weathering.

How do you guys attach the robes to the boots?

Didnt say Kaustik Plastik they were going to give us a guide on how to make a perfect figure and attach everything?

I got no hurry in this project, will buy all the stuff and when have everything will start.

Going for the orgy look, still need the necklace, a belt and a special scarab with metalic parts like the one used in that scene. For me KP sword scarab is too fragile!!

Back