Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The many changing faces o my Arnie collection:

DSCF2573_zpsa2a159d4.jpg

DSCF2574_zpse5b0aeec.jpg

DSCF2575_zps48ac8f10.jpg

That old song, "Which one of these is not like the others?"

Ok so my outfit arrived from CK and I have put it onto a ACI Bruce body which I think works well, as people have said the outfit is great although a bit of a nightmare to put on, I would suggest following the tips above and taking your time. It still needs some fuzing but so far so good.

Is this one the suit for this scene or for conan the destroyer?

No one posed him topless or chest naked!!!!!!!

I might try to paint him in camo!!

Conan+(1).jpg

orgy03.jpg

But from the waist down looks the same. Doesnt it?

Yeah, I'd say so. It's very, very close if not identical. I've even seen him wear the vest (without the outer armor) in promotional pictures for Destroyer, but I can't remember him actually wearing any shirt in the film. He also had a belt and a different scabbard (leather, instead of wolf fur). Maybe those items and a new head sculpt (along with the Wheel of Pain necklace) will be in the expansion set Fabio mentioned?

I caved in today and swapped some arms over on my babe figure to those of a ttm20 so I don't have the double jointed elbows anymore.

I was envious :lol

Also the Thor hands would work too I assume. Either or as well as the Bruce Banner hands

I got my set in the mail a half hour ago, so no pictures yet, but a few things I noticed:

- first, and until I get a new head sculpt, I'll go with KP02 as the head was made for it and sits well on it. A few pictures I've seen before give him a giraffe neck. It's not so there!

- bad news though, the skintone is VERY DIFFERENT ( much more brown than the body). Now I have the first KP02 release. Maybe the skintone was different in the second batch.

- the head sculpt is better than the pics show. It's definitely a remote cousin of Ahnuld, but at least it's not so elongated than pics show. Clearly there's some lens distortion and the sculpt/paint job are decent. Actually, it looks very much like the proto!

- the sword is great, but you'll need tweezers to fasten the snap that secures the sword in it

- finally a tip: if you use KP02, no need to loosen the armor/ top. That's what great with them, the arms are designed to come off when you pull at them, so you just have to slip the shirt on. It's still a bit tight, but much easier to do than loosening everything

Last edited:
- bad news though, the skintone is VERY DIFFERENT ( much more brown than the body). Now I have the first KP02 release. Maybe the skintone was different in the second batch.

I picked up a second one when I pre-ordered this, and the skin is much redder than the first one, like he's got a bit of a tan.

Good news on the head sculpt, though. I could tell some of those pics were distorted, but a couple of them had me kind of worried.

The head sculpt is bad

It's long faced and wonky eyed, just the way it goes in afraid

Comparison pic with both heads together, granted the Conan head isn't on the body properly

Whatever lens distortion goes on Conan must go on the T1 head too

6y5y2u9u.jpg

The head sculpt is bad

It's long faced and wonky eyed, just the way it goes in afraid

Comparison pic with both heads together, granted the Conan head isn't on the body properly

Whatever lens distortion goes on Conan must go on the T1 head too

6y5y2u9u.jpg

I wonder if you can cut the hair off the sculpt and attached to the Terminator sculpt.

Back