Statue New 1/3 scale Akuma from Pop Culture Shock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Akuma Pop Culture Shock

After seeing this don't like it awful pose.

When has Akuma ever made that pose? Serious WTF moment here.

sfa3_akuma_victory_hd_restored_by_apoklepz-d4ucnld_zpsa4c5be05.jpg

this new akuma sucks! Am thrilled that I have the originals cause nothing will ever beat it :D here's some pics of my akuma for your comparison

Oh great, I hoped it will have a light up feature, I hope the EX is shin, is that likely... what do you guys think?

head tilt makes it look like he is crucified. The sculpt looks good but the pose has my puzzled.

Saw it at wondercon today, along with a new Ryu. The Akima is 1/3 scale with light up eyes. The pose defintiely looks better in person. Ryu was awesome except thought the portrait was a bit off. Gouken in person is awesome. My wife who doesnt even know about street fighter said you need to get that when she saw it. Told her already ordered.

Saw it at wondercon today, along with a new Ryu. The Akima is 1/3 scale with light up eyes. The pose defintiely looks better in person. Ryu was awesome except thought the portrait was a bit off. Gouken in person is awesome. My wife who doesnt even know about street fighter said you need to get that when she saw it. Told her already ordered.

I actually like it a lot. Any mention on price?

Ah alright. Neat! I think the pose would look better in person. This is one of those poses where the camera shot will never give it enough credit and he will always look like he's yawning

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't mind the pose and the details are mint but does anyone else notice that the head and arms are a different tone than the body? I've looked at multiple images and it's not just the lighting.

Maybe but I think the 3 pics I showed looked pretty good. It is similar to Conan Rage of the Undying.

Back