• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtt - unopened hot toys exclusive war machine mark II for

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a new only opened to make sure the light works, mark 2 unleashed. I am in the US.

Thread moved to the Action Figs section of the Sales Forum.

Trade items cannot be listed in the WTB/ Looking for area I'm afraid.
That section is to list items that you are looking for, no-one can list items on offer for sale or trade. So, as you are a Premium member and have sales access already I have moved your thread into the correct sales section.

Here's Dave's thread about it:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...that-you-are-looking-to-purchase-or-trade-for

Any questions, let me know :duff

x :wave

Last edited:
Original deal fell through?? I offered you something you wanted, never heard back, now you change what you want??

No. I had an offer before yours and it didn't work out. I ended up buying a Iron Man mark 2 at a comic con I went to so I'm not sure that I want both that and the iron man armor unleashed version. You're right though, I should have let you know what was going on. Sorry.

Back