• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS SSC Chancellor Palpatine BNIB. WTT Mark VI for DX01. FS HT Tony S - The Mechanic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpha Scale

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTS SSC Chancellor Palpatine
I just bought this figure today and I only want to keep Darth Sidious so I'm willing to let go Palpatine go for $90 shipped.. You'll get all the accessories that come in his side of the box. Any takers??

5a8etaza.jpg

yteqymaq.jpg

Last edited:
WTS SSC Chancellor Palpatine BNIB. WTT Mark VI for DX01. FS HT Tony S - The M...

Hi I would like to trade my mint Mark VI for a mint DX01. TRADED
Thanks
uduhujag.jpg

ajy8ehyz.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys The Mechanic

WTS HT Tony Stark The Mechanic. The figure is absolutely mint and comes with all accessories plus original shipper. It's been displayed briefly in a glad detolf and put back in the box. Asking $180US + Shipping + paypal fees.
yzu4ubav.jpg

Multiple threads merged per Commerce Rules and all items added to the title of this one thread but feel free to change it to something else if you prefer.
x

Back